Author Topic: Donald Trump Planning to Bring Back MAGA Rallies  (Read 434 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Planning to Bring Back MAGA Rallies
« on: April 28, 2021, 05:38:40 pm »
Donald Trump Planning to Bring Back MAGA Rallies

Charlie Spiering 28 Apr 2021

Former President Donald Trump is planning to bring back his famous “Make America Great Again” political rallies, a source familiar with the discussions confirmed to Breitbart News.

CNN reported Trump may resume his political rallies as soon as May.

Since 2015, Trump’s record-setting political rallies allow his supporters to express their enthusiasm for his political agenda and his willingness to be politically incorrect.

The former president is expected to emerge as a focal point of opposition to President Joe Biden’s radical-left agenda, and members of the Republican establishment who tried to distance themselves from his political brand after the 2020 election.

The rallies will give Trump a political platform, even though he has not announced plans to run for president again in 2024.

“I am looking at it very seriously, beyond seriously,” Trump said about 2024 in a recent interview. “From a legal standpoint, I don’t want to really talk about it yet.”

During a podcast interview with Dan Bongino on Wednesday, Trump confirmed he would do another political rally in the future.

“We’ll do one soon,” he said. “They love the rallies.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/28/donald-trump-planning-bring-back-maga-rallies/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Re: Donald Trump Planning to Bring Back MAGA Rallies
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 05:47:26 pm »
I'm glad!

Watching those rally's was the most fun I've had following politics in my life. You never knew what to expect and the crowds were great to watch, all the neighbors I want to have.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline rustynail

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 06:56:16 pm »
Might not happen because no one will provide a venue.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 07:06:51 pm »
I'm glad!

Watching those rally's was the most fun I've had following politics in my life. You never knew what to expect and the crowds were great to watch, all the neighbors I want to have.

Best of all the leftist trash hated em. They hate anything that offers a platform, let alone an enthusiasm platform, for an alternative point of view. Look for the FBI to declare them a domestic terrorist threat.

Offline thackney

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2021, 07:25:56 pm »

I am thinking owners of those large venues are so starved for revenue at this point it will not be a problem.

There will be some holdouts, but too much pressure on finances to think none would.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2021, 07:28:52 pm »
Venues hurt by Covid shutdowns could make mucho dinero from admission and concession sales hosting a Maga Tour '21 event.

Why not Maga Fest '21?  Monsters-of-Maga '21?  Burning Maga '21? ... all you'd need would be a fairground, closed NASCAR track, or open field ... bands, carnival rides, make a days long celebration of all things Maga.

Who says politics can't be a bitchin' time?

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2021, 07:29:33 pm »

People loved his rallies, but what would another accomplish??  They need to serve a purpose such as enlightening people as to what they can personally do to ensure that another election isn't stolen. Emphasizing that people need to call their congressmen, etc.  IOW make it a call to arms. Freedom IS at stake and we can't keep America great if our Republic continues to crumble!   IF Trump raises the battle flag, he needs to be prepared to lead people in a peaceful, civil and intelligent way to unseat the leftists.

Trump getting in front of a crowd and continuing to announce what he did vs. what Dementia Joe is doing serves no purpose.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 07:56:52 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2021, 11:35:25 pm »
People loved his rallies, but what would another accomplish??  They need to serve a purpose such as enlightening people as to what they can personally do to ensure that another election isn't stolen. Emphasizing that people need to call their congressmen, etc.  IOW make it a call to arms. Freedom IS at stake and we can't keep America great if our Republic continues to crumble!   IF Trump raises the battle flag, he needs to be prepared to lead people in a peaceful, civil and intelligent way to unseat the leftists.

Trump getting in front of a crowd and continuing to announce what he did vs. what Dementia Joe is doing serves no purpose.
It provides a focus for the opposition. He won't be able to dine out on the 'they cheated me' narrative though. He'd have to work up a positive agenda to mix with some good old Biden bashing.

Online corbe

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2021, 12:59:03 am »
   I want him out there.  In spite of his toxicity to the GOP Leadership, they completely melt, in time, without him. 
   My wish is he reciprocates the favor Cruz extended him in 2016 with an endorsement in 2023.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.