Author Topic: The Insanity of the Left's 'Let the Kids Have Their Knife Fights' Argument.. John Kass  (Read 136 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Insanity of the Left's 'Let the Kids Have Their Knife Fights' Argument
John Kass

Posted: Apr 28, 2021 12:01 AM

One of the more insane developments from the tragic shooting death of knife wielding Ma'Khia Bryant in Columbus, Ohio, has been the emergence of a desperate fantasy from the political left:

The "Let the kids have their knife fights" coalition that must think "West Side Story" is real life.

Valerie Jarrett, the former Obama administration adviser, offered her idiotic notion, echoed by many others.

"A Black teenage girl named Ma'Khia Byrant was killed because a police officer immediately decided to shoot her multiple times in order to break up a knife fight," Jarrett tweeted. "Demand accountability. Fight for justice. #BlackLivesMatter."

I liked Jarrett. She was once the most powerful woman in America, Barack Obama's "consigliere," and before that she advised Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley. When Daley was going off the rails, plunging Chicago into its current fiscal death spiral, I met her for coffee and asked her to run for mayor to save the city.

I must have been living in a fantasy world. But all I wasted was a cup of coffee.

"Teenagers have been having fights involving knives for eons," tweeted Bree Newsome, a prominent defund-the-police activist. "We do not need police to address these situations by showing up to the scene & using a weapon against one of the teenagers. Y'all need help. I mean that sincerely."

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/johnkass/2021/04/28/the-insanity-of-the-lefts-let-the-kids-have-their-knife-fights-argument-n2588615
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

"I liked Jarrett"

Enough said.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Since the cops are going to be damned for killing the next (b)lack taking a knife to another (b)lack, and the city will be sued if the cop on the scene fails to stop the next (b)lack on (b)lack sticking, then there's only one morally and financially viable solution:

The cops should not respond to domestic dispute calls involving (b)lacks.   If they are not on the scene, they cannot be blamed for acting when at the scene.    They should drive slowly towards the call, obeying all traffic signals and stopping to get lunch, too, to avoid participating in the culturally diverse life of the racially anarchistic communities of color.

ESPECIALLY since there are serious talks about eliminating the immunity cops presently have against personal lawsuits wielded as weapons by reparation-greedy (b)lacks.

If someone doesn't pay property tax, they don't need police.  That's the way to treat the bleeding rash of Po'Widdle-Druggie Shot By the Cops we see today.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.