Author Topic: Washington Post Will No Longer Maintain Presidential Fact-Checking Database  (Read 493 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Washington Post Will No Longer Maintain Presidential Fact-Checking Database

Amy Furr 27 Apr 2021

The Washington Post is calling it quits on its presidential fact-checking database, one hundred days into President Joe Biden’s administration.

“Glenn Kessler, editor and chief writer of the Fact Checker, tweeted late Monday that the team would continue to fact-check President Biden ‘rigorously’ but would no longer maintain the database started under former President Trump,” the Washington Times reported Tuesday.

Kessler shared a link to the database, writing, “Here’s the Biden database — which we do not plan to extend beyond 100 days. I have learned my lesson”:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/04/27/washington-post-will-no-longer-maintain-presidential-fact-checking-database/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

When Joe Biden was elected, I said you are going to see the most protective Press of any president ever in the history of the republic

The  reason is because they don’t want a repeat of 2016. But it may prove to ultimately be their collapse. Telling people they’re not really seeing or feeling what they’re seeing or feeling doesn’t last forever
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

Washington POO....was never correct about anything, any way.  What is the big deal?  lol.  It is foreign owed.  owned.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Tell ya what, WaPo: About the Presidential Fackchekking crew....

Why don't you keep the crew on, they've worked hard these past few years, and to save money, just publish the short list--the times Slow Joe doesn't get it wrong, doesn't lie, or it doesn't take up half the Sunday edition torturing reality to try to make it look like what he actually said wasn't somewhere in the spectrum from incomprehensible muddle to outright bullshit.

Y'all could even put it up in the corner like one of those little weather blurbs with an appropriate emoji or a number (likely single digits) of times he got something simply right.

I mean, even I can appreciate, in an academic sort of way, the creative writing involved to make it look like the previous POTUS was even 1% of the >bleep<-up this guy is, and you are going to need that sort of talent to justify anything these idiots have done since he was hid behind 25,000 troops to get sworn in.

(yes, America, that was sarcasm).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Washington POO....was never correct about anything, any way.  What is the big deal?  lol.  It is foreign owed.  owned.
???

The New York Times is foreign owned, but WaPo is owned by Jeff Bezos... who, as despicable as he is, is not a foreigner.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
They didn't want to cut down the redwood forests to provide the lumber for Biden's growing Pinocchio?   

Does anyone who isn't already a treason-goaled Rodent read the Way-Poo?  What about the NY Slimes or any of the Rodent-dominated talking media?

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
???

The New York Times is foreign owned, but WaPo is owned by Jeff Bezos... who, as despicable as he is, is not a foreigner.

But he is a traitor.

Does it matter that Quisling was a Norwegian that collaborated with the Nazis, or just the fact that he collaborated with the Nazis?

Bezos has betrayed the United States, and that is what matters, not that he wasn't born in Kenya, like another famous traitor we heard of.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline mikezpen

No need to fact-check Biden because he never makes a misstatement

Offline DefiantMassRINO

They still need it for Susan Rice.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LegalAmerican

But he is a traitor.

Does it matter that Quisling was a Norwegian that collaborated with the Nazis, or just the fact that he collaborated with the Nazis?

Bezos has betrayed the United States, and that is what matters, not that he wasn't born in Kenya, like another famous traitor we heard of.

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

They still need it for Susan Rice.

I love this. I hardly have to post!    :bingo: :bkmk: :hattip:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Facts don't matter when the DCP is in control...