Author Topic: James Carville: Democrats’ ‘Wokeness is a Problem and We All Know It’  (Read 1091 times)

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
It's not over representation, it's reparations for White racism.

Soooo.....people who aren't convicted for the dual crime of being both white and racists are protected by the Fifth
 Amendment and won't have to pay increased taxes to cover this reparations nonsense?

When are they going to indict Joe Biden and put him on trial?  And that Obama clown?  He's clearly both racist and white.  When is he going on trial to pay his share of reparations?

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

Is it just me, or did Black representation in ads increase with the advent of BLM and then just explode during Black history month(why is there never a White history month)? I don't watch much commercial TV and when I do I channel surf to avoid ads but still couldn't help but notice.

Ten, twenty years ago, it was Karen's dominating the Stupid White Impotent Male, the SWIM commercials.   

Now it's the Age Of The Magic Negro.    Or should we call it the Whack-a-Mole Era, they're popping up everywhere?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline LegalAmerican

He said look at the 2020 election where President Joe Biden “only narrowly defeated Trump” and came “within 42,000 votes of losing.”

Biden didn't win. He stole the election. Just look at how hard the Rats are fighting to stop the audit in AZ. I don't know what the results will be, but if the Rats weren't worried why are they trying so hard to stop it.

Does not matter how many times they repeat the lie of an 'elected biden'.  He belongs in a 'home'.  3 people attended his rally's. Sitting in a circle.  Talk about gas lighting, we the people!  Shezzze....

Offline Sled Dog

Does not matter how many times they repeat the lie of an 'elected biden'.  He belongs in a 'home'.  3 people attended his rally's. Sitting in a circle.  Talk about gas lighting, we the people!  Shezzze....

He belongs in a PRISON.

Just like Hillary and Epstein who didn't kill himself.

Offline LegalAmerican

Seems to me that 95% of all commercials on TV have the obligatory (b)lack person in it.

The so-called "mixed" marriages are uniformly the white ho with the black guy.

I've decided that if a commercial contains a (b)lack in it, I'm not buying the product.   Which naturally isn't the burden it might sound to be because I'm at the age where I don't buy anything any more.   (I had cancer six years ago, and the green shirts I had that were three years old in 2015 are still worn today.   The China Virus saved me from buying clothes...)

I have a theory.  Not tested.  I am a cancer  survivor too, with 4 months of CHEMO, then 7 weeks of radiation, with zero lymph node issue. Then they wanted to do chemo...again!  I said,  No ! Anyway, when blood is taken I always have a high white blood count.  I think it is because of CHEMO. White blood cells means, your body is fighting something.  So, I think I have high immunity and a strong immune system because of  chemo.  I believe, I had covid twice, but it was very mild, both times. Just low temp fever, each time.  Nothing else.  No other symptoms. Chemo has already altered my cells, etc.