Author Topic: Kamala Harris Plans to Get on Her Knees and Beg the U.N. to Handle the Border Crisis  (Read 408 times)

rangerrebew

Kamala Harris Plans to Get on Her Knees and Beg the U.N. to Handle the Border Crisis
By Jeff Charles | Apr 26, 2021 3:15 PM ET

Alleged Border Czar Vice President Kamala Harris appears to already be bored with her new role. Almost three weeks after President Joe Biden announced that he was tasking her with getting the migrant crisis under control, she seems ready to delegate that task to the international community.

Perhaps she’s got better things to do?

During a Sunday morning interview with CNN, Harris responded to questions about the situation at the southern border with the usual “it’s all Trump’s fault” rigamarole and took no responsibility for Biden’s role in causing the crisis. She indicated that the problem would not “be solved overnight” and that the Trump administration was responsible for bringing efforts to deal with the “root problems” of the issue to a “standstill.”

Newsweek noted that the vice president “has criticized Trump’s border wall efforts as a simple stopgap that doesn’t solve the ‘extreme hunger and economic devastation’ that is bringing Central American migrants to the border in the first place.”

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/04/26/kamala-harris-plans-to-get-on-her-knees-and-beg-the-u-n-to-handle-the-border-crisis-n369302

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A position she if very failure with.

I hear people are mailing knee pads to her at  Blair House.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

BassWrangler

A position she if very failure with.

I hear people are mailing knee pads to her at  Blair House.

LOL, you beat me too it.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington