Author Topic: Biden expected to announce updated mask guidance on Tuesday  (Read 673 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden expected to announce updated mask guidance on Tuesday
« on: April 26, 2021, 05:25:12 pm »
Biden expected to announce updated mask guidance on Tuesday
By Brett Samuels - 04/26/21 11:56 AM EDT

President Biden is expected to announce on Tuesday updated guidance on masking from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), two sources confirmed to The Hill.

The guidance is still being finalized, according to multiple sources, but is likely to ease recommendations that Americans wear masks even while outdoors. Biden is expected to outline the changes in a speech on Tuesday more broadly addressing where the country stands in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic.

CNN reported the announcement will focus on whether vaccinated people need to wear masks when outdoors.

The CDC did not respond to a request for comment.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/550271-biden-expected-to-announce-updated-mask-guidance-on-tuesday
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

Re: Biden expected to announce updated mask guidance on Tuesday
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 05:31:13 pm »
Announcing a new chin diaper mode?

https://imgur.com/yMLm7bb

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 06:59:47 pm »
Biden;  "I am signing an EO to require all Zoom Meeting participants wear masks."

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

BassWrangler

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2021, 07:20:14 pm »
Biden;  "I am signing an EO to require all Zoom Meeting participants wear masks."

Makes about as much sense as the rest of his policies.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2021, 02:23:11 pm »
Other than for those into serial outdoor make-out sessions with total strangers, outdoor masking is pretty much pointless.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2021, 02:29:31 pm »
If we all stick together, and follow the CDC guidelines, we may be able celebrate Memorial Day with our masks off at home. After 9pm. In the bedroom.

America, we can do this.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2021, 10:23:35 pm »
If we all stick together, and follow the CDC guidelines, we may be able celebrate Memorial Day with our masks off at home. After 9pm. In the bedroom.

America, we can do this.
Will that be to memorialize our freedom lost?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 10:26:20 pm by GtHawk »

BassWrangler

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2021, 10:24:35 pm »
Updated "mask" guideline from CDC:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/27/cdc-fully-vaccinated-people-should-wear-masks-in-certain-settings-avoid-large-gatherings/

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued updated guidance for fully vaccinated persons on Tuesday, recommending that they continue to take precautions, such as wearing a “well-fitted mask” while in indoor public settings.

While the agency said fully vaccinated people would generally no longer need masks outside, the recommendation came with a significant caveat: “Except in certain crowded settings and venues,” recommending them to continue to avoid large public gatherings altogether.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2021, 11:58:56 pm »
I don't wear a "well fitted mask" anywhere. The one I don to enter the local grocery store is a single-layer of cotton sheeting that I sewed into a mask. It's a joke - and I don't care.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2021, 12:15:44 am »
 Seriously?  Who in their right mind wears a mask outside??  Why people wear a mask to bicycle, kayak, walk their dog, walk the park, etc., is beyond me. Other than tourists, no one wears a mask outside around here.  Fresh air and sunshine is far healthier than breathing through a mask for crying out loud.

Dementia Joe is going to tell us now that it's ok to wear a mask outside?  I know he's the president and all and years ago I actually had respect for the office of the presidency, but I can't help but say he's a dumb azz.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2021, 12:37:02 am »
As I may have mentioned elsewhere, Mr. M and I just returned from his half-marathon in Gettysburg (he won his age group - first prize was a 6" apple pie, but I digress), and some runners in the half-marathon and the marathon actually were wearing face coverings. Idiots. That is so incredibly harmful to a runner.

BassWrangler

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2021, 01:57:53 am »
Seriously?  Who in their right mind wears a mask outside??  Why people wear a mask to bicycle, kayak, walk their dog, walk the park, etc., is beyond me. Other than tourists, no one wears a mask outside around here.  Fresh air and sunshine is far healthier than breathing through a mask for crying out loud.

Dementia Joe is going to tell us now that it's ok to wear a mask outside?  I know he's the president and all and years ago I actually had respect for the office of the presidency, but I can't help but say he's a dumb azz.

Lot of idiots here wear them outside. 99% women. I just ignore them.