Author Topic: Black Cop: Lies About ‘Institutional Racism’ Are Making America More Violent  (Read 115 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Black Cop: Lies About ‘Institutional Racism’ Are Making America More Violent
Anti-police rage is also endangering Americans: ‘A lot of officers are leaving. We don’t have anybody applying to be officers here, so we are lowering standards to get numbers up.’

By Katy Faust
April 26, 2021

Katy Faust interviewed an African-American police officer about the recent murder conviction of former Minnesota police officer Derek Chauvin in the death of George Floyd. The officer asked to go unnamed in this article to avoid retaliation for his views. The Federalist obtained documentation of his employment as a police officer.

Did you watch the Derek Chauvin trial coverage?

Not really, just bits and pieces. I already had a pretty clear idea of what took place. And much of the new coverage was biased—they were just showing the parts that pushed a narrative. The news elevated my stress level and with all that’s already going on, I don’t need that.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/26/black-cop-lies-about-institutional-racism-are-making-america-more-violent/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Without any kind of cultural shift in the inner city, expect this problem to get worse. I am done with cries for police reform and criminal justice reform and systemic racism. Fellas like this black cop is  “acting white”  according to  Hood rats  in the inner cities

Any black person who wants to better themselves, not getting into any criminal trouble,  and wants to be a contributing member of society is met with hostility by Black people in the inner city

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy