Author Topic: BLM Thugs Demanding All White People Be Killed!  (Read 213 times)

rangerrebew

BLM Thugs Demanding All White People Be Killed!
« on: April 25, 2021, 02:32:26 pm »

BLM Thugs Demanding All White People Be Killed!
April 16, 2021 kristel   

A peaceful organization that just needs help and wants to achieve equality for the black people, this is how media and politicians insisting what BLM is. But that couldn’t be further from the truth.

First up, a courageous black man takes on Antifa terrorists and tries to get them to stop the violence in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota. He stands between the police and the violent terrorists shouting them down.

How much of this violence is meant to distract from the power grab of the Supreme Court of the United States?

https://2020conservative.com/blm-thugs-demanding-all-white-people-be-killed/?utm_source=BS-M-5&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:8947964&utm_campaign=2020%204-17%203pm

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: BLM Thugs Demanding All White People Be Killed!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2021, 06:59:30 pm »
In 1983, I had an individual assigned to work for me.  He was a few years older than me, and he was black.  I thought of him as a nice fellow, we got along well.  I was asked to train him what I knew about process improvement, establishing standards, etc.  So, I did.  And we went on assignment to one of our contracts, where we went in to reduce operational cost, and generally improve the operation.

We were there for about 3-4 months.  About 2/3rds of the way through, we were driving back to our home city, and he turned to me in the car and said, "one day, we are going to rise all and kill all you whities".  To say I was shocked by this comment is an understatement.

I turned to him and said, 'go ahead, start killing.  I suspect whites own about 80% of the guns in the USA, and considering we are about four times larger than you, knock yourself out.  If you launch on such an adventure, I suspect 20 blacks will die for every white, and if you piss the whites off enough, you might just face mass extinction in the USA.

38 years later, we have anarchists making the same proclamation, to the whole country.  The media, politicians and race baiters have most of the black population believing that violence is their only solution to whatever it is they are craving.  What all these corrupt people have done should be criminal.  And I have never seen our society closer to tilt.  If blacks start killing whites in mass quantities, there is no telling what the government would do, particularly under a nitwit like Biden.

With JIT manufacturing, all goods on the shelf would disappear over night.  I think the fight would transition from race battles to battles over food and other essentials for survival.  It could well last 3-6 months before the government pulled its head out of it's posterior.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2021, 07:03:08 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2021, 07:25:20 pm »
That's the end game.  Get rid of the evil white race.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.