Author Topic: Democrat Joe Manchin Endorses Republican Lisa Murkowski for 2022  (Read 250 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat Joe Manchin Endorses Republican Lisa Murkowski for 2022

Wendell Husebo 23 Apr 2021

Democrat Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) endorsed Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) for a potential 2022 reelection bid.

“I’ve met a lot of good people in Alaska. They know when they’ve got the real deal and they see the person that basically is bringing both sides together, trying to look for the best interest,” Manchin said about the Alaskan senator in a joint interview.

“People understand that they have a person that understands Alaska and has Alaska in her blood and in every part of her veins and every morsel of her body,” he said before adding he would endorse Murkowski “in a heartbeat.”

“I would welcome his endorsement,” Murkowski responded about her unofficial Senate bid.

“I don’t think we should be campaigning against any colleagues, Democrat or Republican,” Manchin continued.

Murkowski chimed in, “I would like to think that we’re the resurgence, that it’s kind of lonely right now. But why wouldn’t we want to encourage greater collaboration and cooperation among our colleagues?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2021/04/23/democrat-joe-manchin-endorses-republican-lisa-murkowski/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Democrat Joe Manchin Endorses Republican Lisa Murkowski for 2022
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 03:27:31 pm »
Birds of the feather!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 03:33:35 pm »
Fraud A endorses Fraud B.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2021, 03:55:55 pm »
Birds of a feather.  Most of Murkowski's votes have been coming from Democrats her last few campaigns.