Author Topic: Biden & Harris Rail Against Criminal Justice System They Helped Create  (Read 104 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden & Harris Rail Against Criminal Justice System They Helped Create
Spencer Brown

Posted: Apr 20, 2021 9:30 PM

In a joint speech delivered from the White House Tuesday evening, President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris responded to the guilty verdict reached in the trial of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin.

Speaking first, Vice President Harris remarked that "Today we feel a sigh of relief," adding that "a measure of justice isn't the same as equal justice," before stating "we still must reform the system."

excerpt:

"America has a long history of systemic racism," stated Harris. "Black Americans and black men, in particular, have been treated throughout the course of our history as less than human."

Criminal justice reform is, of course, a relatively new pastime for the Vice President. Not so long ago, the New York Times called out her less than stellar track record on the topic:

"Time after time, when progressives urged her to embrace criminal justice reforms as a district attorney and then the state’s attorney general, Ms. Harris opposed them or stayed silent. Most troubling, Ms. Harris fought tooth and nail to uphold wrongful convictions that had been secured through official misconduct that included evidence tampering, false testimony and the suppression of crucial information by prosecutors."

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2021/04/20/biden-harris-address-the-nation-n2588284
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Biden and Obama were in power for eight years. Why didn't they "reform the system" when they had the chance?
Liars.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

Like I mentioned  before,  it seems reform is a one-way street and we’re going to reform ourselves to death

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy