Author Topic: As rabid Dems run rampant, George Bush decides that now's the time to attack his party  (Read 68 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 21, 2021
As rabid Dems run rampant, George Bush decides that now's the time to attack his party
By Monica Showalter

George Bush has quite the gift for timing.

Just as Democrats whip up riots, threaten juries, plot to pack the Supreme Court, beaver away to end the filibuster, force critical race theory down schoolchildren's throats, open the border to a cartel profit bonanza and untold migrant misery, out he comes, loudly criticizing his own party.

According to Politico:

Former President George W. Bush described the modern-day GOP as “isolationist, protectionist, and to a certain extent, nativist” in an interview Tuesday that was packed with implicit criticism of the most recent Republican president.

“It’s not exactly my vision” for the party, Bush told NBC’s “Today” show in a rare live TV appearance. “But, you know, I’m just an old guy they put out to pasture.”

He also threw in this:

As for the Jan. 6 insurrection perpetrated by supporters of former President Donald Trump, “it did make me sick. I felt ill. And I just couldn’t believe it,” Bush said.

“What’s really troubling is how much misinformation there is and the capacity of people to spread all kinds of untruth,” he added. “And I don’t know what we’re going to do about that.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/as_rabid_dems_run_rampant_george_bush_decides_that_nows_the_time_to_attack_his_party.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Another Vichy Republican comes out against The Resistance.

Even Captain Renaud eventually changed his mind. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn