Author Topic: Chauvin Verdict coming out 3:30-4:30 Eastern Time  (Read 8963 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Chauvin Verdict coming out 3:30-4:30 Eastern Time
« Reply #250 on: April 21, 2021, 12:09:46 am »
One thing is clear.  Don't ever let your union be in charge of choosing your lawyer.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #251 on: April 21, 2021, 12:10:31 am »
Yeah, it's just mind boggling how fast we have gone downhill. We've arrived at a place where you can no longer count on a fair trial. Mob rule. I shudder to think the message this sends to cops. Why would any police officer ever put himself in a situation where this might happen to him? They will just drag their feet, or let the criminal go and not try and subdue them. And the caliber of people who will even apply to be cops is going to plummet.

If you've read any of Kurt Schlichter's Kelly Turnbull books, it's like watching them happen right before your eyes.

As I've mentioned in a couple of threads, I think we'll see a mass exit of police officers  and then I think we'll see mostly Black police precincts and they WILL racial profile.

They not only want reparations but retributions and retaliation for years of slavery.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #252 on: April 21, 2021, 12:30:45 am »
Brendan Gutenschwage
@BGOnTheScene

Chants of “All cops are b***ards!” as the crowd of several hundred mobilizes to march in downtown Minneapolis #Minneapolis

Video:

https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/status/1384647130011287554

7:16 PM · Apr 20, 2021 from Minneapolis, MN·Twitter for iPhone

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #253 on: April 21, 2021, 12:31:23 am »
Chad Pergram
@ChadPergram

GOP SC Sen Scott: I think our justice system is getting more just, I'm thankful for the verdict and certainly thought it was..This is a monumental day in many ways, in my opinion.

5:59 PM · Apr 20, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/1384627935232118791

Loser.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #254 on: April 21, 2021, 12:33:05 am »
What the hell does she know?  She is NOT an African-American. Her mother was born in India and her father, Jamaica.  Yet, many news sources and even Wikipedia label her as the first African-American VP!
Well, she did say she remembers celebrating Kwanza with her mother as a child.
This was before Kwanza existed and Hindus do not celebrate Kwanza.
But of course truth does not matter in America anymore.
As the Liberals constantly say, whatever you 'believe' is reality.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #255 on: April 21, 2021, 12:36:02 am »
Tomorrow, the day after that, the day after that, and for the rest of the year about 20 black people per day will be killed by other black people. Some cities that set records for homicides last year are outpacing the records they previously set.
There will only be a small number of unarmed black thugs, like Floyd and Wright, who will end up getting deceased in the custody of or by the police by resisting arrest.
There will be more demonstrations, riots, looting because some black thug will get himself killed by his stupidity.
Nothing will be learned by these morons. They will continue to be tremendous plague/drain on the country for the foreseeable future.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #256 on: April 21, 2021, 12:37:45 am »
Breaking911
@Breaking911

Fmr. President Obama: "...True justice requires that we come to terms with the fact that Black Americans are treated differently, every day..."

7:24 PM · Apr 20, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1384649173178454018

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #257 on: April 21, 2021, 12:38:44 am »
Breaking911
@Breaking911

Fmr. President Obama: "...True justice requires that we come to terms with the fact that Black Americans are treated differently, every day..."

7:24 PM · Apr 20, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1384649173178454018

They've had the talking points written since before the trial.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 12:40:48 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #258 on: April 21, 2021, 12:43:57 am »
Breaking911
@Breaking911

VP HARRIS: "A measure of justice isn't the same as equal justice...We still must reform the system."

Video:

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1384647432907202565

7:17 PM · Apr 20, 2021·Twitter Web App

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #259 on: April 21, 2021, 12:45:15 am »
Judge Jeanine Pirro is dead to me.

It's amazing what people will do to keep their jobs.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #260 on: April 21, 2021, 12:48:09 am »
Breaking911
@Breaking911

VP HARRIS: "A measure of justice isn't the same as equal justice...We still must reform the system."

Video:

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1384647432907202565

7:17 PM · Apr 20, 2021·Twitter Web App

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #261 on: April 21, 2021, 12:50:07 am »
They've had the talking points written since before the trial.

Masters of divisive rhetoric - even in a "serious" statement from a former President.

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #262 on: April 21, 2021, 12:56:15 am »
TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
1h
Kamala Harris is lying to the American public right now on national TV when she claims there is systemic racism in America
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #263 on: April 21, 2021, 12:56:34 am »
TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
1h
George Floyd’s family is being used by the Democratic Party.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #264 on: April 21, 2021, 12:57:12 am »
Juanita Broaddrick
@atensnut
·
2h
There’s a lot of disappointed looters out there.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #265 on: April 21, 2021, 12:58:09 am »
Ana Navarro-Cárdenas
@ananavarro
·
17m
“Daddy changed the world.”

- Gianna Floyd
💔

Support the USO

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #266 on: April 21, 2021, 01:00:27 am »
TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
1h
George Floyd’s family is being used by the Democratic Party.
All minorities are used by The Donkey aka Thief Party.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #267 on: April 21, 2021, 01:01:18 am »
TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
1h
Derek Chauvin was not charged with being a racist!  The Derek Chauvin case was about murder NOT racism!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #268 on: April 21, 2021, 01:01:18 am »
Ana Navarro-Cárdenas
@ananavarro
·
17m
“Daddy changed the world.”

- Gianna Floyd
💔

Daddy may have changed America, but rioting, looting and assaulting police officers and others is absolutely NOTHING to be proud of!!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #269 on: April 21, 2021, 01:01:52 am »
TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
1h
Kamala Harris lied to the American people tonight. She blocked Senator Tim Scott police reform bill last year.
Support the USO

BassWrangler

« Reply #270 on: April 21, 2021, 01:05:27 am »
As I've mentioned in a couple of threads, I think we'll see a mass exit of police officers  and then I think we'll see mostly Black police precincts and they WILL racial profile.

That isn't speculative - it's already happening. There's a 4 year lag in some departments because they have a program that pays out the pension in cash if you agree to stay for 4 years. Those that are eligible for retirement are taking it, and classes of new recruits are at record lows.

Regarding the reparations, I think this was a predicted outcome. Blacks in the US absolutely have equal opportunity today - in fact, in many cases they have an advantage - but they are still not reaching an equal outcome. So now the race pimps have to invent a faux "systemic racism" boogeyman to explain that, rather than face some hard truths as to why that is (like for example, huge out-of-wedlock birth rates).

BassWrangler

« Reply #271 on: April 21, 2021, 01:07:55 am »
Let's not forget from where this poison, fentanyl, which is destroying so many lives, is coming: China.

Offline corbe

« Reply #272 on: April 21, 2021, 01:09:10 am »
   Congratulations George on being a year straight and not violating your parole.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #273 on: April 21, 2021, 01:09:23 am »
That isn't speculative - it's already happening. There's a 4 year lag in some departments because they have a program that pays out the pension in cash if you agree to stay for 4 years. Those that are eligible for retirement are taking it, and classes of new recruits are at record lows.

Regarding the reparations, I think this was a predicted outcome. Blacks in the US absolutely have equal opportunity today - in fact, in many cases they have an advantage - but they are still not reaching an equal outcome. So now the race pimps have to invent a faux "systemic racism" boogeyman to explain that, rather than face some hard truths as to why that is (like for example, huge out-of-wedlock birth rates).

I found out that in our city law enforcement officers can get a  50% discounted mortgage if they live in the home for at least two years.

As luck (?) would have it, a black policeman and family (I think they're all related) moved in next door to us.  As far as I know, and I've lived here 30 years, he's the only black officer in our city.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #274 on: April 21, 2021, 01:10:00 am »
Let BLM police Black neighborhoods for all I care.