Author Topic: Chauvin Verdict coming out 3:30-4:30 Eastern Time  (Read 8955 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Chauvin Verdict coming out 3:30-4:30 Eastern Time
« Reply #200 on: April 20, 2021, 10:12:36 pm »
Just got on a MARTA train, heading to the airport.  Wish me luck.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #201 on: April 20, 2021, 10:13:04 pm »
Just got on a MARTA train, heading to the airport.  Wish me luck.

Luck!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #202 on: April 20, 2021, 10:17:03 pm »
BREAKING: Derek Chauvin found guilty of killing the only man who died of something other than coronavirus in the year 2020.— Jesse Kelly
True! The only single person in America who did not die of Covid!
Thanks for that. That made me laugh.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

« Reply #203 on: April 20, 2021, 10:17:28 pm »
   Good Luck on getting the h3ll out of Dodge @Hoodat

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #204 on: April 20, 2021, 10:21:06 pm »
@Fishrrman
You said, "I'm going to say something now and everyone here's gonna be upset:
The best thing for Chauvin to do in prison will be to align himself with the Aryan Brotherhood there for his own protection (if they'll have him). That offers his best chance for survival behind the bars..."

The warden will have to keep him from the general population as the blacks will kill him before he could be protected by the Brotherhood if there is a group of them there.  In Texas, the State sent ex-prisoners to me for psychological examination and counseling.  The first question I asked the ex-prisoner was, "How many times were you put in isolation."  If the man was never put in isolation, that means he followed the rules at the prison, so perhaps he would follow laws the general public follows.  As an example: one man said he was put in solitary the day he got there.  He told the warden what he would and would not do, so he was put in solitary right then.  He was not going to follow their rules so he likely would not follow laws the general public does.

I say the above to illustrate there is a different culture inside a prison - some become hard and band together to defend their "turf".  They will not accept a man who killed a black person, especially since the case was discussed around the world.  The Warden who gets this "world famous" white cop,  will keep him safe as he does not want this special cop to be killed in his prison. 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #205 on: April 20, 2021, 10:21:44 pm »
Can't wait for the white liberals to start complaining about the cops not protecting them.
White and Black Liberals are already complaining about street violence and rising crime.
And I love it. If Portland and Minneapolis burn down tonight, I would not shed a single tear.
They are reaping the bounty of the race wars they have been cheering for years.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #206 on: April 20, 2021, 10:33:49 pm »
Oh he talking point is already going out on the left that “a guilty verdict doesn’t equal justice”

Keith Ellison just said basically the same thing.

And Nancy Pelosi who’s already working on her second bottle of Beefeaters today on national television actually thanked George Floyd for sacrificing his life.  🤦🏻‍♂️
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #207 on: April 20, 2021, 10:37:02 pm »
White and Black Liberals are already complaining about street violence and rising crime.
And I love it. If Portland and Minneapolis burn down tonight, I would not shed a single tear.
They are reaping the bounty of the race wars they have been cheering for years.

What we will likely see is many White police officers turning in their badges and our police force will become a predominately Black police force.

There will be no Black and White unity as I had hoped for against the radical liberal gov't that will soon be on top of us.

The liberals have won in dividing us and conquering us.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #208 on: April 20, 2021, 10:40:02 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
·
5m
Blue Flu will be the next pandemic

White Blue Flu will be the next pandemic

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #209 on: April 20, 2021, 10:44:36 pm »
Five Points!  Half way there.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #210 on: April 20, 2021, 10:48:58 pm »
OMG even OJ has something to say

WATCH: OJ Simpson Wants Derek Chauvin to be Found Guilty
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/04/20/watch-oj-simpson-wants-derrek-chauvin-found-guilty/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #211 on: April 20, 2021, 10:52:38 pm »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #212 on: April 20, 2021, 10:54:16 pm »
White Blue Flu will be the next pandemic

Why not? We have the yellow pandemic that turns you green.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

« Reply #214 on: April 20, 2021, 10:55:02 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #215 on: April 20, 2021, 10:56:42 pm »
Five Points!  Half way there.

Uphill or downhill?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #216 on: April 20, 2021, 10:56:51 pm »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #217 on: April 20, 2021, 10:58:39 pm »
Okay that's it for me for awhile..changed channel and I am now watching The Office on Comedy Central...let me know if they start burning/looting cities... :smokin:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 11:02:01 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Offline libertybele

« Reply #219 on: April 20, 2021, 11:00:01 pm »
Obamas praise Floyd jury, urge more action: 'We cannot rest'

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/549338-obamas-praise-floyd-jury-urge-more-action-we-cannot-rest

Isn't  Bammy's transformation of America wonderful??  /s

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #220 on: April 20, 2021, 11:03:30 pm »
BREAKING: Derek Chauvin found guilty of killing the only man who died of something other than coronavirus in the year 2020.— Jesse Kelly (@JesseKellyDC) April 20, 2021
The sad thing is that he is likely counted in the COVID death count because he was COVID-positive at the time.

And to think, the flagrant defiance of mass gathering restrictions, which undermined public faith in the pandemic response (by their logic), likely killed tens of thousands more people since it kept us from delivering a finishing blow to the virus.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #221 on: April 20, 2021, 11:05:52 pm »
Okay one more..I just can't help myself

Nancy Pelosi: ‘Thank You George Floyd for Sacrificing Your Life for Justice’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/20/nancy-pelosi-thank-you-george-floyd-for-sacrificing-your-life-for-justice/
Support the USO

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #222 on: April 20, 2021, 11:07:16 pm »
The sad thing is that he is likely counted in the COVID death count because he was COVID-positive at the time.

And to think, the flagrant defiance of mass gathering restrictions, which undermined public faith in the pandemic response (by their logic), likely killed tens of thousands more people since it kept us from delivering a finishing blow to the virus.

Floyd ran out of something.

The cop killed him--true
The drugs killed him--true
His actions killed him--true
Covid killed him--true

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #223 on: April 20, 2021, 11:08:42 pm »
Okay one more..I just can't help myself

Nancy Pelosi: ‘Thank You George Floyd for Sacrificing Your Life for Justice’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/20/nancy-pelosi-thank-you-george-floyd-for-sacrificing-your-life-for-justice/

uh

huh

Sounds like someone needs an intervention. Should I call a MOD, or @corbe?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #224 on: April 20, 2021, 11:33:11 pm »
uh

huh

Sounds like someone needs an intervention. Should I call a MOD, or @corbe?

Come on, @bigheadfred   Don't be antagonistic.    :laugh:

We should immediately sanction of fifteen ft. high granite sculpture of George Floyd and erect it on her front lawn.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald