Author Topic: Nolte: Blue Cities Will Continue to Burn Until Media, Democrats Condemn Riots  (Read 160 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Blue Cities Will Continue to Burn Until Media, Democrats Condemn Riots

John Nolte 20 Apr 2021

Cities populated and governed by Democrats will continue to burn until Democrats and the media reverse course, until they stop making rioting socially acceptable and start, without any reservations, condemning it.

Who exactly does Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) think she’s hurting when she calls for violence in the event a jury verdict in the Derek Chauvin trial does not turn out the way she demands?

Who do House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, His Fraudulency Joe Biden, Whoopi Goldberg, CNNLOL’s Don Lemon, John Berman, and Briana Keiler think they’re hurting when they defend/excuse/refuse-to-condemn Waters’ call for violence?

Here’s what Waters said in the middle of a gang of protesters at what is now Ground Zero for these ongoing Black Lives Matter riots — Brooklyn Center, Minnesota:

We’ve got to not only stay in the street, but we’ve got to fight for justice. But I am very hopeful and I hope that we’re going to get a verdict that say guilty, guilty, guilty.

I don’t know whether it’s in the first degree, but as far as I’m concerned, it’s first degree murder.

We’ve got to stay on the street and we’ve got to get more active. We’ve got to get more confrontational. We’ve got to make sure that they know that we mean business.

“We’ve got to get more active.”

“We’ve got to get … more confrontational.”

“We’ve got to make sure that they know that we mean business.”

How do you get more active than riots, arson, and looting?

How do you get more confrontational than riots, arson, and looting?

How do you prove you mean business more than riots, arson, and looting?

more
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2021/04/20/nolte-blue-cities-will-continue-burn-until-media-democrats-condemn-riots/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title and presumption:
"Blue Cities Will Continue to Burn Until Media, Democrats Condemn Riots"

In that case, they'll all burn to ashes.
And I really don't give a damn if they do.

How does that old saying go?
"He that troubleth his own house... shall inherit the wind..."

Offline roamer_1

Gonna take a whole lot more than that - The little bastards are hardened now... It's gone on far too long. It's gonna take blood.

Offline goatprairie

I don't think many average Americans are aware of how many major cities and states have been taken over by leftist radicals. These radical leftists (mayors, governors, DAs,) determine whether the law is enforced or not. Currently not.
Why would any sane person want to visit these cities, like Portland, where riots are a daily occurrence?
In the old days the Dem mayors would have issued shoot to kill orders on rioters and looters. Sadly, those days are gone.
Can American be saved? Doubtful.

Offline libertybele

I don't think many average Americans are aware of how many major cities and states have been taken over by leftist radicals. These radical leftists (mayors, governors, DAs,) determine whether the law is enforced or not. Currently not.
Why would any sane person want to visit these cities, like Portland, where riots are a daily occurrence?
In the old days the Dem mayors would have issued shoot to kill orders on rioters and looters. Sadly, those days are gone.
Can American be saved? Doubtful.

Every day that Americans accept a stolen election, rioting in the streets and burning cities and destroying monuments the chance of rebuilding our Republic dwindles.

Action should have been taken when the Floyd rights first started.  It is now out of hand, our country is in shambles, and our Republic is gone and the GOP is dead.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.