Author Topic: Over 50% Of Liberal, White Women Under 30 Have A Mental Health Issue.  (Read 460 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You know what this study mean, right?   100% of women are crazy 50% the time. 50% of women are crazy 100% of the time...............

It’s a common tactic of the politically charged on either side (and normally perceived as a cheap one at that) to take the particular adherents of an ideology and equate that diehard worship to mental illness.

Conservatives label younger liberal generations as snowflakes or as having Trump derangement syndrome if they didn't like the past president; liberals and progressives label right-leaning individuals or conservatives as racists, bigots, misogynists, etc. Resorting to this type of lowbrow behavior might once have been seen as an excuse not to address the actual issues or beliefs at hand, but now ad hominem attacks are more common than not.

But what if what was once a cheap shot or a personal insult has actually been found to bear scientific correlation between the individuals who hold progressive ideologies and an increased risk of mental illness? That’s exactly what Pew Research has found — and all politics aside, the shocking diagnosis of over 50% of liberal women with some form of mental health medical diagnosis is a public health concern that no one seems to be discussing, let alone taking seriously.

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/over-50-percent-white-liberal-women-under-30-mental-health-condition?fbclid=IwAR2CYvmh-hcUZ6fkHZ0511MbmURsAuz4QOace5nD7YF1Uw5i4uaveeq-pok

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

Re: Over 50% Of Liberal, White Women Under 30 Have A Mental Health Issue.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 05:53:07 pm »
   All the women I've ever Married or dated have been apolitical AND agnostic, it worked pretty well, till it didn't.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Over 50% Of Liberal, White Women Under 30 Have A Mental Health Issue.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 09:40:51 pm »
 :pondering: I think using the words Liberal and crazy are redundant, nor do a believe that it is exclusive to 'White Women'.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 09:41:39 pm by GtHawk »