Author Topic: The ‘Police Exist to Uphold White Supremacy,’ Says Hollywood Actress Alyssa Milano  (Read 123 times)

rangerrebew

The ‘Police Exist to Uphold White Supremacy,’ Says Hollywood Actress Alyssa Milano

Milano is intentionally lying for attention!
John Salvatore

Published 8 hours ago

on April 15, 2021

By John Salvatore

Former child star Alyssa Milano attended MIT on a full academic scholarship, spending her junior year abroad at the University of Oxford as a Rhodes scholar where she studied Political Science and Public Administration.

Oh, wait. No. None of that is true.

She’s actually just one of far too many loudmouths in Hollywood with a platform to influence the uninformed.

https://flagandcross.com/the-police-exist-to-uphold-white-supremacy-says-hollywood-actress-alyssa-milano/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Attention whore.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline goatprairie

Well then, I guess Ms. Milano would not object to having no cops respond to any emergencies she experiences. And she should get rid of her armed bodyguards as well as they simply uphold a racist and unjust system where racism explains everything.