Author Topic: Cheese Louise! Serving Dairy In School Now Racist, Claims Eco-Radical  (Read 218 times)

rangerrebew

Written by Kurt Zindulka on Apr 15, 2021. Posted in Latest news
Cheese Louise! Serving Dairy In School Now Racist, Claims Eco-Radical

cheese wheelsA climate change activist has called for schools to stop serving cheese to children, claiming that dairy products are inherently “racist”.

Alison Palmer, a member of the far-left Extinction Rebellion group, has launched a petition demanding that the Brighton and Hove city council introduce more plant-based meals in schools across the coastal English city.

The petition calls for a “managed transition to at least 2 plant-based days in all state-run schools as soon as is practically possible. We also request that all council-run events be plant-based, (post-pandemic) plus any other council-run establishments (e.g. day centers, etc.) in order to reduce food emissions.”

The local news outlet Sussex Live, reported on Wednesday that during a meeting of the council in March, Ms. Palmer said:

https://climatechangedispatch.com/cheese-louise-serving-dairy-in-school-now-racist-claims-eco-radical/

Offline goatprairie

Re: Cheese Louise! Serving Dairy In School Now Racist, Claims Eco-Radical
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 03:26:42 pm »
I read the article about the nutter in The Daily Mail. The numerous comments below the article by the virtually all-British commenters were almost 100% negative towards the unfortunate Ms. Palmer.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 07:17:20 pm »
I read the article about the nutter in The Daily Mail. The numerous comments below the article by the virtually all-British commenters were almost 100% negative towards the unfortunate Ms. Palmer.

The British know that Madame Palmer has only one good purpose in life.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2021, 11:46:57 am »
Did the woman in question have children?

Did she breast feed?

Was that racist?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2021, 06:52:38 pm »
The British know that Madame Palmer has only one good purpose in life.
Fertilizer?