Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>Protests erupt after Black man killed by police in Minnesota  (Read 5307 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
And all of this wouldn’t have been necessary had Duante Wright not skipped out on a court date and had a felony warrant out for his arrest on a gun charge...had not been driving in expired tags and not resisted when the cops tried to place him under arrest. Also at 17 he shouldn't have been the father to a 1 year old child. Lots of failings in this incident...a lot of them start with his parents.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Breaking911
@Breaking911

Brooklyn Center, MN Mayor: "I don't believe that officers need to necessarily have weapons every time they're making a traffic stop."

Video:

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1382039474230661122

2:34 PM · Apr 13, 2021·Twitter Web App

Offline Victoria33

Interesting that our in house cop bashing duo hasn't weighed in on this incident.
I mean this incident and the one in Virginia were both just routine traffic stops that ended in an abuse of police power right?
@txradioguy

The woman cop had a "brain freeze".  There was pushing and shoving action and she reacted quickly saying, "Taser" over and over and "shocked" him with the taser.  That was what she wanted, thought she was doing, until the gun went off.

Since this happened, I heard an upper "cop" person say the taser and gun must be on opposite sides of the cop.  That makes total sense and I am not sure how she had them.  If one second could be taken back, he would be alive.  It was that one second firing the weapon that changed her life and stopped his.

My son made the film, "Heroes Behind the Badge" some years ago and made another cop film in Florida.  In both cases, he was riding with the cops.  He has seen the frantic actions that take place between cops and regular people and cops with dangerous people.  You can find "Heroes Behind the Badge" on the internet.  When it came out, the film was shown to a gathering of the FBI including the Director of the FBI.  It is required viewing for new FBI guys and at every police academy in the country.

Offline goatprairie

Breaking911
@Breaking911

Brooklyn Center, MN Mayor: "I don't believe that officers need to necessarily have weapons every time they're making a traffic stop."

Video:

Too bad Mayor Trashbrain can't go out on traffic duty. Geez, these are the people running cities today. BTW, BC is only about 26% black. The wokerati must have thought he was a wonderful candidate.

Online DB

@txradioguy

The woman cop had a "brain freeze".  There was pushing and shoving action and she reacted quickly saying, "Taser" over and over and "shocked" him with the taser.  That was what she wanted, thought she was doing, until the gun went off.

Since this happened, I heard an upper "cop" person say the taser and gun must be on opposite sides of the cop.  That makes total sense and I am not sure how she had them.  If one second could be taken back, he would be alive.  It was that one second firing the weapon that changed her life and stopped his.

My son made the film, "Heroes Behind the Badge" some years ago and made another cop film in Florida.  In both cases, he was riding with the cops.  He has seen the frantic actions that take place between cops and regular people and cops with dangerous people.  You can find "Heroes Behind the Badge" on the internet.  When it came out, the film was shown to a gathering of the FBI including the Director of the FBI.  It is required viewing for new FBI guys and at every police academy in the country.

We don't know what would have followed if he had been able to drive away. Innocent people could have been killed in the pursuit. He is responsible for his actions that got himself killed. Taser or no taser.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And that is for the safety of the officer and in a way for the safety of the CCP holder as well.  And 99.9% of us will make sure that the officer pulls us over not only has our CCDW car when we hand them out DL...we'll let them know whether or not we are armed that particular day.

Happened a couple years ago with my wife before we went to Colorado.  County Sheriff nailed her on 65....she let him know she wasn't carrying that day and he thanked her and they had a very pleasant interaction.

Again it comes down to basic civics.
It pays to know your state laws as well. In ND we are Required to inform the officer if we are armed. I also let them know when I am not.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

We don't know what would have followed if he had been able to drive away. Innocent people could have been killed in the pursuit. He is responsible for his actions that got himself killed. Taser or no taser.
Yes, another hood rat gets himself killed. Apparently, it is simply too hard for many black people to understand what bad things might happen when they resist arrest and try to flee.
Would whites be rioting if it were white Wright who died because he resisted arrest? Of course not.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 14, 2021
The warrant that Daunte Wright tried to flee was pretty damn serious, not a 'victimless crime'
By Thomas Lifson

The shooting of Daunte Wright was a terrible thing that should never have happened.  There is no justifying his death.  But contrary to the first reports that he died over a deodorizer hanging from his rearview mirror (a claim that evidently originated with his mother), the fact is that he was committing the crime of fleeing execution of a warrant for his arrest over a rather serious crime.  Jorge Fitz-Gibbon reports in the New York Post:

Daunte Wright had an open warrant related to an armed-robbery case against him when he was shot dead Sunday by a cop who claimed she thought she was firing her Taser, court records show.

Wright, 20, and another man had been charged with first-degree attempted aggravated robbery in December 2019 for allegedly trying to steal $820 from a woman at gunpoint, according to Hennepin County District Court documents.

The pair had crashed at the victim's home in the city of Osseo after attending a party there — then demanded money the next morning while flashing a gun, authorities said in court papers.

"Give me the f------ money — I'm not playing around," Wright told the woman, according to prosecutors.

The victim refused and began screaming for both men to leave, records show.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/the_warrant_that_daunte_wright_tried_to_flee_was_pretty_damn_serious_not_a_victimless_crime.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

@Victoria33 just like with those of us with a military background...LEO's train constantly to where things become automatic...we achieve what we call "muscle memory" with battle drills armed responses escalating levels of force etc.  So that when we respond to something during a stressful situation our responses and reflexes are automatic and "brain freeze" is eliminated from the equation.

The now former Chief of Police for this township said their training and SOP has the service pistol on the strong side and the less than lethal (taser) on the weak side to prevent what happened in this incident.

You would think that even in a stressful situation like what she faced something in her 25 years as a cop and all her training would have told her from muscle memory that she grabbed the wrong weapon, the handle of a taser is purposely designed to feel different in the hand from a service pistol to prevent what happened.  And her eyes should have told her that the black slide of her service pistol wasn't the bright yellow taser she intended to grab.

There are some definite failures somewhere in her training.  Whether it's things like this in a training scenario that were over looked because she's female, or whoever is running the Department's training section isn't doing what he/she should be to ensure officers don't mistake a 9mm for a taser.

I'll have to look up your son's movie and check it out.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'll have to look up your son's movie and check it out.

Seek no more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34txD92JNm4
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Seek no more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34txD92JNm4

@Cyber Liberty thanks!  I'll check it out when I get to the house.  Right now Big Brother is throwing up a big "BLOCKED!" sign on my work compute.  :cool:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty thanks!  I'll check it out when I get to the house.  Right now Big Brother is throwing up a big "BLOCKED!" sign on my work compute.  :cool:

The link is to the trailer, there's a button to rent the flick there.

Kudos to your boy in the credits, @Victoria33!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Officer in Wright shooting to be charged with second-degree manslaughter
By John Bowden - 04/14/21 12:22 PM EDT

The police officer who fired on Daunte Wright during a traffic stop in Brooklyn Center on Sunday, killing the 20-year-old, will reportedly be charged with second-degree manslaughter.

Washington County Attorney Pete Orput confirmed the charge against former officer Kim Potter, who resigned a day earlier, to The New York Times in an emailed statement Wednesday.

The news follows days of demonstrations in the city as well as the resignation of Thomas Gannon, Brooklyn Center's former police chief.

DEVELOPING

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/548201-officer-who-killed-daunte-wright-to-be-charged-with-second-degree
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Police Blockade Former Officer Kim Potter's Home Amid Growing Tension In Minneapolis

Law enforcement in the Minneapolis suburb of Champlin erected barriers Tuesday morning to blockade the home of former Brooklyn Center police officer Kim Potter, who fatally shot Daunte Wright during a traffic stop over the weekend.

Police looked on as workers fortified the home with concrete barriers and black metal fencing, in a similar fashion as the courthouse in downtown Minneapolis where former police officer Derek Chauvin is currently on trial in the death of George Floyd, The New York Times reported.

Police also set up “no parking” signs along the street near her home, according to The Wall Street Journal. A Champlin police officer stationed outside the residence confirmed Tuesday that Potter was not home at the time. Neighbors said the situation has the community on edge.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/14/champlin-police-brooklyn-center-kim-potter-home-daunte-wright/
Support the USO

Offline goatprairie

April 14, 2021
The warrant that Daunte Wright tried to flee was pretty damn serious, not a 'victimless crime'
By Thomas Lifson

The shooting of Daunte Wright was a terrible thing that should never have happened.  There is no justifying his death.  But contrary to the first reports that he died over a deodorizer hanging from his rearview mirror (a claim that evidently originated with his mother), the fact is that he was committing the crime of fleeing execution of a warrant for his arrest over a rather serious crime.  Jorge Fitz-Gibbon reports in the New York Post:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/the_warrant_that_daunte_wright_tried_to_flee_was_pretty_damn_serious_not_a_victimless_crime.html
"The shooting of Daunte Wright was a terrible thing that should never have happened"

Well, I guess Wright didn't deserve to be shot, but let's be honest...the country is a lot better off without him just as they are without George Floyd and numerous hoodrats who get themselves killed by the police or die in custody.
If Wright hadn't gotten himself killed in this incident, given his criminal history and inability to take commands from the police, there's a strong chance his demise would have been not too long in the future. Like Floyd, he was an idiot who was basically an oxygen thief.
I'm  sorry if that's too harsh, but I'm not sorry.

Offline LMAO

"The shooting of Daunte Wright was a terrible thing that should never have happened"

Well, I guess Wright didn't deserve to be shot, but let's be honest...the country is a lot better off without him just as they are without George Floyd and numerous hoodrats who get themselves killed by the police or die in custody.
If Wright hadn't gotten himself killed in this incident, given his criminal history and inability to take commands from the police, there's a strong chance his demise would have been not too long in the future. Like Floyd, he was an idiot who was basically an oxygen thief.
I'm  sorry if that's too harsh, but I'm not sorry.

What’s your saying here is probably going to end up being majority opinion in the next few years  if we stay on the current trajectory were on
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

What’s your saying here is probably going to end up being majority opinion in the next few years  if we stay on the current trajectory were on
Have you observed in every single one of these "racist" incidents where a black person dies with a white cop present, the deceased was less than a perfect human being to put it mildly.
Would you defend a white punk like Wright or Floyd, or would you say like most whites I know that if you play with fire enough times, you're going to get burned.
Last month in the Twin Cities a white idiot named Dominic Lucas Koch and a white friend stole some stuff from Walmart. Trying to get away from the cops who arrived on the scene quickly they  crashed their own vehicle in a parking lot then carjacked an elderly man's truck. They led the police on a chase about fifty miles north of the TCs when the truck overturned. Koch got out, pulled out a gun, and started shooting at the police who were following the morons.
He got ventilated and succumbed to numerous projectiles entering his body.
I would bet the opinion of most white people on hearing the news was good riddance to bad rubbish.
He had a history of lawbreaking and met his demise due to terminal stupidity.
Life for most people is an IQ contest. Wright and Floyd flunked the IQ test, and they paid with their lives. It's cold, but they won't be missed. They contributed nothing to society except problems. Why can't black people acknowledge the useless members of their community?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 09:31:16 pm by goatprairie »

Offline libertybele

Daunte Wright faced attempted robbery case when killed by cop,  allegedly choked woman and held her at gunpoint

Daunte Wright had an outstanding warrant linked to a prior arrest when he was fatally shot by a Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, police officer.

Court documents show Wright was facing an attempted robbery charge over an incident where he allegedly choked a woman and held her at gunpoint.

The New York Post published court records Tuesday showing that Wright and another man, Emajay Driver, were charged with first-degree attempted robbery in December 2019 for allegedly trying to steal $820 from a woman.

The documents from Hennepin County claim Wright and Driver were at the victim's apartment and all three were leaving when Wright "turned around and blocked the door preventing victim from leaving."

Wright then pulled a gun, pointed it at the woman, demanding she hand over the cash he saw her roommate give her for rent.

"Are you serious?" the victim asked, according to the probable cause statement.

Wright then allegedly replied, "Give me the f***ing money, I know you have it."

Wright then allegedly choked the victim twice during a struggle, and threatened to shoot her as he unsuccessfully tried to pull the cash from her bra — where she had placed the money for safekeeping....................

https://www.conservativereview.com/daunte-wright-faced-attempted-robbery-case-when-killed-by-cop-allegedly-choked-woman-and-held-her-at-gunpoint-2652565448.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Breaking911
@Breaking911

Video:

Police don't. What an ignorant thing to say. Wright had a warrant out for his arrest on a ROBBERY WITH GUN ASSAULT. 
Then he tired to flee,  in the process, would have killed, maimed many people, bystanders, police,  in his 'get a way', using his car as a weapon.  POTTER SAVED MANY LIVES....that day and is a HERO.  She needs an award not being prosecuted.
Talk about a backwards world. 

Offline skeeter

But... but he loved his mamma.

Offline LegalAmerican

Typical thug.  Then tried to flee, and Potter stopped him.  She is a HERO, as his fleeing involved his car.  NO DOUBT STOMPING ON THE GAS AND NOT CARING WHO GOT KILLED OR INJURED, in his get a way.  There were other police and bystanders there.  Better all those people were harmed or maimed for life?  POTTER IS A HERO!   ALL THINGS ARE NOW...BACKWARDS. 
END TIMES.

Offline LegalAmerican

Got a girl pregnant, when he was about age 15, 16.  No doubt, she the same.

Offline libertybele

But... but he loved his mamma.

The cop has been arrested ... you know that the outcome for her isn't going to be good.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

The cop has been arrested ... you know that the outcome for her isn't going to be good.
The guy who shot unarmed Ashley Babbitt, intentionally, got an award.