Author Topic: Fauci says US will not require COVID-19 ‘vaccine passports’  (Read 341 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci says US will not require COVID-19 ‘vaccine passports’

By Jackie Salo

April 5, 2021 | 3:04pm | Updated

Dr. Anthony Fauci said Monday that the US government will not require Americans to use vaccine passports to prove they’ve been immunized against the coronavirus.

The director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases said the federal government “may be involved in making sure things are done fairly and equitably.”

“But I doubt if the federal government is gonna be the leading element of that,” Fauci told the “Politico Dispatch” podcast.

Fauci said he expects certain businesses and educational institutions to be the ones to create their own policies about vaccination.

“I’m not saying that they should or that they would, but I’m saying you could foresee how an independent entity might say, ‘Well, we can’t be dealing with you unless we know you’re vaccinated.’ But it’s not going to be mandated from the federal government,” he said.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/04/05/fauci-says-us-will-not-require-covid-19-vaccine-passports/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So Fauci is now the official voice of the gummint?  Well, it matters not.  Next week he'll declare a "passport" to be necessary and vital.  Shortbus Joe will rubber stamp it with an EO mandating it, and nobody will ever mention this brain fart by Fauci again.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: