Author Topic: Hunter Biden Claims ‘No Recollection’ of Meeting Stripper Baby Mama  (Read 309 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joshua Caplan 5 Apr 2021

President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, writes in his forthcoming memoir that he has “no recollection” of meeting the stripper who gave birth to his fourth child.

The New York Post writes:

Writing in his memoir, “Beautiful Things,” that will hit bookstores on Tuesday, President Biden’s son describes years of drug and alcohol addiction and the numerous sexual encounters he had with women. ​”​It’s why I would later challenge in court the woman in Arkansas who had a baby in 2018 and claimed the child was mine. I had no recollection of our encounter. That’s how little connection I had with anyone. I was a mess, but a mess I’ve taken responsibility for,” he writes in the book. The stripper, Lunden Alexis Roberts, was working in a DC strip club when she met Hunter, who had been going through “more than four years of active addiction.” […] Hunter and Roberts reached a settlement for child support last March, The Post reported.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/05/hunter-biden-claims-no-recollection-of-meeting-stripper-baby-mama/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter is so full of shit I don't even think Joe believes all this crap
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Aw, c'mon man!  Hunter can't be expected to remember all of his sperm receptacles.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

She couldn't help but remember him, though.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org