Author Topic: Waters Goes Full Racist, Says Police Believe Their Job ‘Is to Keep Black People in Their Place’  (Read 417 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Waters Goes Full Racist, Says Police Believe Their Job ‘Is to Keep Black People in Their Place’

byMartin Walsh
about 2 hours ago

Financial Services Committee Chairwoman Rep. Maxine Waters made a slew of horrific comments over the weekend about police in America.

During an interview on Spectrum News 1’s “In Focus SoCal,” Waters said police in America believe “their greatest challenge and their greatest choir is to keep black people in their place.”

Anchor Tanya McRae asked, “We again witnessed racial tensions explode in this country after the death of George Floyd. Why do you think this country has such difficulty learning from history and making real changes when it comes to violence and injustice done to black people.”

Waters said, “I believe that it stems from the history of this country. It stems from slavery when whites were absolutely in charge, and they absolutely controlled the lives of people and their families.”

“They decided to separate families and send the boys in one direction, the girls in another the mothers to the big house. I mean, they’ve always been in charge,” she added.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/waters-goes-full-racist-says-police-believe-their-job-is-to-keep-black-people-in-their-place/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Who is the brave politician/public leader who has the guts to tell American blacks that the police are not one percent of their problems?

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I know why human-shaped things in America have so much trouble learning from history.

The Rodents don't teach history.

The Rodents indoctrinate to avoid teaching history.

And Waters has always been full racist.

She's a Democrat.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

How much responsibility to inner city blacks have in all this? We are told we must reform the police, the justice system, schools, ect to accommodate them. But it seems that nothing is required of the inner city black community.

You can reform anything all you want. Until there is some seismic cultural shift in these urban communities,  nothing will change
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.