Author Topic: Illegal Aliens Cash Out Big With Biden’s New Stimulus Rules  (Read 229 times)

rangerrebew

Illegal Aliens Cash Out Big With Biden’s New Stimulus Rules

A new analysis found that illegal immigrants are set to receive Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) stimulus checks alongside legal citizens. The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) reported that 2.65 million “aliens temporarily present without status” will be able to receive federal aid. This is because they possess Social Security numbers allowing them to receive government relief money, a CIS official explained.

CIS Director of Research Steven Camarota remarked in a March 22 report: “These individuals are in the country illegally and could be required to leave. Yet, under the current system, they are still given work authorization and Social Security numbers.” He continued: “There is simply no question that millions of illegal immigrants will receive billions of dollars in [COVID-19] relief checks.”

https://www.con-alerts.com/illegal-aliens-cash-out-big-with-bidens-new-stimulus-rules/

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Illegal Aliens Cash Out Big With Biden’s New Stimulus Rules
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2021, 03:00:03 pm »
In a real, just world, this should be triggering widespead anger beyond compare.

Our tax dollars being given to a illegal as a giveaway?  I just can't get my mind around that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2021, 03:03:51 pm »
In a real, just world, this should be triggering widespead anger beyond compare.

Our tax dollars being given to a illegal as a giveaway?  I just can't get my mind around that.
(Stolen) elections have consequences.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2021, 03:07:27 pm »
(Stolen) elections have consequences.

Yep, the term "our tax dollars", has nver been less true.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.