Author Topic: Body of Immigrant Who Drowned Attempting to Cross Rio Grande Floats Past Senators at Border Visit  (Read 363 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Body of Immigrant Who Drowned Attempting to Cross Rio Grande Floats Past Senators at Border Visit
By Jennifer Van Laar | Mar 26, 2021 5:45 PM ET

As Nick Arama covered, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) led a congressional delegation on a visit to the US/Mexico border in Mission, TX, this week. Senators spent time observing conditions along the Rio Grande and visiting detention facilities where babies and children are being held in very close quarters. The group has been tweeting pictures and videos from their visit, and Friday afternoon held a press conference to discuss what they saw and take questions.

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) spoke about the rapid processing of illegal immigrants as Border Patrol agents deal with approximately 6,000 people a day illegally crossing the border, calling it merely “a speed bump” on the path to illegal immigration, and also described the terrible conditions in which children are being held.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jrIOC_iWWQ&t=61s

more
https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2021/03/26/body-of-immigrant-who-drowned-attempting-to-cross-rio-grande-floats-past-senators-at-border-visit-n350852
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Do we have a comedy channel?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Only one?

What a pity.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Wetback drown?   

Damn
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Maybe it was Beto swimming back to Mexico to claim his heritage? 

He likely swims as well as he skateboards.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That had to cause a speed bump for the Dim narrative.

They will probably accuse the Border Patrol of running him down,causing him to drown.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Children are getting raped,molested, enslaved and disappear forever because democrats encourage those south of our border to send their children here alone as anchor babies to force the acceptance and avalanche of foreigners into our country.  Odd, the posturing, we care about families and children democrats are silent as the the real human carnage they are causing under the pretense of caring the democrats are posturing.  They care about children like they do with abortion clinics butchering babies. 
They instigate monstrous evils under the facades of caring.  Fools that won't stand up for something, will and do fall for anything.  They own their ticket to hell.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 06:39:43 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions