Author Topic: Supreme Court Considers Rolling Back Another Amendment – 4th Amendment Could Be Restricted As “Commu  (Read 574 times)

rangerrebew

Supreme Court Considers Rolling Back Another Amendment – 4th Amendment Could Be Restricted As “Community Caretaking”
By Adam Casalino|March 25, 2021

What’s Happening:

With a slim majority in Congress, Democrats are rushing to ram their agenda down America’s throat.

Even the Constitution is not a barrier to what they want to do to this country. We all know about their apparent war on the First and Second Amendments. Democrats appear to have little respect for our free speech, religious rights, and our rights to bear arms.

But appears to just be the tip of the iceberg. Now it seems like Biden and his cronies want to violate another amendment. They will be able to reach right into your home, if the Supreme Court allows it.

https://thepatriotjournal.com/supreme-court-roll-back-4th-amendment/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=pjnewsletter

rangerrebew

If community caretaking is an issue, isn't it then illegal for communities to cut back on police?  How can a community be "taken care of" without people to do it? :shrug:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Okay.

I'll bite.

WTF is "community caretaking"?

Is that where busybody strangers decide what's best for you and so they're allowed to invade your home to "inspect"?

Watch the film "I really care" or somesuch.  It's about an elder-care legal grift where the Rodent lawyer gets itself appointed as someone's legal guardian without their permission and thus gains access to their property and money.  That's why when I'm an old geezer I'll be carrying a utility knife in my pocket, so when my guardian comes to the door, they'll need a spare. 

But, anyway, the Fourth Amendment has been under attack for decades.   The courts have ruled that cops can set up random roadblocks to check drivers for dui, and, of course, there's the mega-BS "civil forfeiture" scams.

The Thirteenth Amendment is also under assault, though the Supreme Court did finally rule that the baker in Denver really does have the freedom to decline to bake fairy cakes if he doesn't want to.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.