Author Topic: Kira Davis: If You're Terrified of White People With Guns, Then You Should Probably Buy a Gun  (Read 99 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kira Davis: If You're Terrified of White People With Guns, Then You Should Probably Buy a Gun
By Kira Davis | Mar 24, 2021 7:30 AM ET

Not even five minutes after the announcement of a mass shooting in progress in Boulder, Colorado, social media erupted into the blame game.

It would be hilarious if it weren’t so damn predictable and tragic.

Liberal pundits wasted no time in condemning all white gun owners as tools for white supremacy. Without a shred of evidence or reporting, they immediately pinned the horror on a white man with a gun. It was obvious pretty quickly that the man was not white — when the suspect was apprehended, the usual suspects in the media had not yet reported on his race, his social media posts, or his red hats.

We know the rest of the story but let’s back up for just a minute. Let’s suppose that the race mongers are right, and white people with guns are a huge threat in this country. Let’s suppose that every American who isn’t white is under extreme danger every single day from white people and their guns. Let’s suppose that a black woman like me should be terrified of white men with guns every time I step out of my house.

Let’s suppose all of that is indeed true.

more
https://redstate.com/kiradavis/2021/03/24/kira-davis-if-youre-terrified-of-white-people-with-guns-then-you-should-probably-buy-a-gun-n349214
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

The fact remains that the most dangerous place for any black person in the U.S. to be is next to another black person.