Author Topic: Obama Warned His Daughters About Toxic Masculinity, How Boys Are Taught to ‘Excel in Sports and Sexu  (Read 590 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama Warned His Daughters About Toxic Masculinity, How Boys Are Taught to ‘Excel in Sports and Sexual Conquest’

Hannah Bleau 23 Mar 2021

Barack Obama said he’s discussed toxic masculinity with his daughters and concluded there was “never a full reckoning of who our dads were, what they had in them,” during Monday’s episode of Renegades: Born in the USA alongside co-host Bruce Springsteen.

“I talk to my daughters’ friends about boys growing up and, so much of popular culture tells [boys] that the only clear, defining thing about being a man, being masculine, is you excel in sports and sexual conquest,” Barack Obama said during the latest episode of the podcast titled, “Wrestling with Ghosts: American Men.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/03/23/obama-warned-his-daughters-about-toxic-masculinity-how-boys-are-taught-to-excel-in-sports-and-sexual-conquest/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He clearly is unqualified to discuss any kind of "Masculinity" with anyone much less his daughters. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He clearly is unqualified to discuss any kind of "Masculinity" with anyone much less his daughters.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

Thus securing declining virility for his bloodline. Go ahead. Preach it, Obummer...  :silly:

Offline LegalAmerican

Obama Warned His Daughters About Toxic Masculinity, How Boys Are Taught to ‘Excel in Sports and Sexual Conquest’

Hannah Bleau 23 Mar 2021

Barack Obama said he’s discussed toxic masculinity with his daughters and concluded there was “never a full reckoning of who our dads were, what they had in them,” during Monday’s episode of Renegades: Born in the USA alongside co-host Bruce Springsteen.

“I talk to my daughters’ friends about boys growing up and, so much of popular culture tells [boys] that the only clear, defining thing about being a man, being masculine, is you excel in sports and sexual conquest,” Barack Obama said during the latest episode of the podcast titled, “Wrestling with Ghosts: American Men.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/03/23/obama-warned-his-daughters-about-toxic-masculinity-how-boys-are-taught-to-excel-in-sports-and-sexual-conquest/

They are still pushing the lie, those are his bio kids?  NOT.  DR. ANITA BLANCHARD and Martin Nesbitt are the bio parents.
She happens to be a gyno.  The kids, look just like them.  The oldest like her dad, youngest like her mom. 
All believe in communism.  Just sick of all the lies. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Thus securing declining virility for his bloodline. Go ahead. Preach it, Obummer...  :silly:

Hi, been waiting for you..What do think about the new 3 trillion dollar spending plan by demon-rats, after passing, the 1.9 trillion bill, which is NOT going to Americans!  NOW, ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT THE DEFICIT?  You claimed, that was your issue with the best president...ever. POTUS DONALD J TRUMP!  HA!  Trump envy.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hi, been waiting for you..What do think about the new 3 trillion dollar spending plan by demon-rats, after passing, the 1.9 trillion bill, which is NOT going to Americans!  NOW, ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT THE DEFICIT?  You claimed, that was your issue with the best president...ever. POTUS DONALD J TRUMP!  HA!  Trump envy.

What is your major malfunction?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

The very same thing I thought of Tumpy's trillions... Why would you think I would think any differently? BOTH are destroying America.

TWENTY FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS. Own that.

Offline mountaineer

Speaking of "excelling in sports," remember how it took Obama over 20 tries to make a simple lay up? Good times!  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Well, he likes being on the receiving end of masculinity, so maybe he has more experience than normal fathers.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

Well, that woman he's married to has more masculinity than normal women.   It's not every gal that can flaunt her penis bulge under her dress on a national stage.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online roamer_1

Well, that woman he's married to has more masculinity than normal women.   It's not every gal that can flaunt her penis bulge under her dress on a national stage.

Yeah, there's that...  :laugh:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Shouldn't this be in the Ridiculous News Of The Day or Semi-News/Semi-Satire category?

Offline Sled Dog

Shouldn't this be in the Ridiculous News Of The Day or Semi-News/Semi-Satire category?

People should listen when the current president of the Untied States speaks, no?

Offline verga

Both of his (supposed) parents skipped out on h9im when he was a child. His grandparents let him run free and hang with a bunch of stoners. Yeah he had some great role models to emulate. NOT!
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.