Author Topic: Breaking-Boulder police warn of 'active shooter at the King Soopers' supermarket [UPDATE: shooter id  (Read 4458 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@bigheadfred
@sneaypete

For numerous reasons I will not write here, I believe we are in the end times.  Spring is associated with the coming of Christ.  It will soon be Spring.  Maybe this is the one.  I noted sneaky since he and I do not agree on anything religious, but I love sneaky and want him by my side in a war situation or a grocery store situation.  To both of you: 44444heart

What people need to understand mostly is Christ isn't come back as a lamb.

Many civilizations have rose and fell. It is our time/turn.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
New Reports Reveal Boulder Shooter was Mentally Ill and Suffered Anti-Muslim Bullying; Blue Check Journalists Hardest Hit
https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2021/03/23/new-reports-reveal-boulder-shooter-was-mentally-ill-and-suffered-anti-muslim-bullying-blue-check-journalists-hardest-hit-n349046

Moslem bullying is called being killed by the worthless bastids.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline skeeter

So...in other words, it's still the fault of "white supremacists"...smdh, these aholes are so damned predictable.
Everything, and that is EVERYTHING, must be bent to serve their agenda.

Progressives need to be utterly crushed. It's a matter of self preservation.

Online andy58-in-nh

Everything, and that is EVERYTHING, must be bent to serve their agenda.

Progressives need to be utterly crushed. It's a matter of self preservation.

:yowsa:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Just heard via Mark Levin that the shooter drove 20 miles out of his way to attack that particular King Soopers...which has a Kosher Deli and sells Kosher foods.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

Just heard via Mark Levin that the shooter drove 20 miles out of his way to attack that particular King Soopers...which has a Kosher Deli and sells Kosher foods.
Perhaps he was once bullied by a Mashgiach while looking for Matso Ball Soup.

With 10 dead loved ones its not really funny. May they RIP.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Perhaps he was once bullied by a Mashgiach while looking for Matso Ball Soup.

With 10 dead loved ones its not really funny. May they RIP.

Maybe he was abused by a pickle.

Offline PeteS in CA

Reports I saw yesterday said that the guy is from Arvada, which is a Denver suburb. Depending on your route, Arvada is on the order of 20 miles from Boulder.

... essentially a shortened version of an AR-15 style rifle, which fires the same small-caliber, high-velocity ammunition, first developed for battlefield use.

Wasn't 5.56 NATO basically derived from .223 Remington, a civilian use hunting round?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 11:57:31 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Wasn't 5.56 NATO basically derived from .223 Remington, a civilian use hunting round?

Yes.  It's a higher pressure version of the .223 which is why you can shoot .223 out of a barrel made for the 5.56 round...but you can't shoot a 5.56 out of a barrel strictly designed for a .223
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline LegalAmerican

Fox News
@FoxNews
·
40s
Man covered in blood led away in handcuffs from active shooter scene at Colorado grocery store

That man, was not the shooter.  He is in his 40's?  The shooter was 21 years old. Something weird going on.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

An interesting take on it all...https://redstate.com/bradslager/2021/03/23/two-shootings-with-two-shooters-prove-our-media-complex-is-too-depraved-n349030?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=onsite&utm_campaign=719

Good article. He's 100% right about the press devolving into a degenerate organism that exists only to push a narrative. In fact, I would argue they're already there.

Offline thackney

Reports I saw yesterday said that the guy is from Arvada, which is a Denver suburb. Depending on your route, Arvada is on the order of 20 miles from Boulder.

Varmint hunting.  It is too weak and illegal to use for many game animals like deer in many states.

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Smokin Joe

Varmint hunting.  It is too weak and illegal to use for many game animals like deer in many states.
Yep, varmints and small game.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

.22 HORNET or .222 Rem. ??? Which has killed the most BROWN BEARS.

https://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/forum/alaska-shooting-forums/alaska-shooting/129750-22-hornet-or-222-rem-which-has-killed-the-most-brown-bears

So what do you think.........????

My guess is that the .22 Hornet has killed more Brown Bears than ALL the new cartridges invented in the last 75 years together HAVE.

The .222 Remington is said to have killed more Polar Bears in Alaska than ALL other cartridges together ever HAVE.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
.22 HORNET or .222 Rem. ??? Which has killed the most BROWN BEARS.

\The .222 Remington is said to have killed more Polar Bears in Alaska than ALL other cartridges together ever HAVE.

Whoa.  I thought Global Warming killed more Polar Bears.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes.  It's a higher pressure version of the .223 which is why you can shoot .223 out of a barrel made for the 5.56 round...but you can't shoot a 5.56 out of a barrel strictly designed for a .223

And that is why I chose 5.56. happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

Whoa.  I thought Global Warming killed more Polar Bears.
Nah. They did themselves in after Coke canned them.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

@txradioguy @Cyber Liberty

Unless it's .223 Wylde.

The primary difference between 5.56mm chambered rifles and .223 chambered rifles is the dimensions of the chamber. .223 chambered rifles have a shorter leade (distance between case mouth and start of rifling). This means the pressure spike you get on a .223 rifle firing a 223 cartridge will be bigger than of you fire the same 223 cartridge out of a 5.56 chambered rifle. And if you fire the 5.56 NATO round out of the 223 rifle, the additional powder charge combined with the shorter leade can create dangerous and damaging pressures.

223 Wylde has the same chamber angling as 5.56, but it has a tighter bore size. So you get the slightly better accuracy of 223 with the ability to safely shoot 5.56.

I bring this up because increasingly manufacturers are selling 223 Wylde rifles instead of 5.56, and if you hadn't encountered one, you might think this had the same drawbacks as 223.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 03:45:25 am by BassWrangler »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy @Cyber Liberty

Unless it's .223 Wylde.

The primary difference between 5.56mm chambered rifles and .223 chambered rifles is the dimensions of the chamber. .223 chambered rifles have a shorter leade (distance between case mouth and start of rifling). This means the pressure spike you get on a .223 rifle firing a 223 cartridge will be bigger than of you fire the same 223 cartridge out of a 5.56 chambered rifle. And if you fire the 5.56 NATO round out of the 223 rifle, the additional powder charge combined with the shorter leade can create dangerous and damaging pressures.

223 Wylde has the same chamber angling as 5.56, but it has a tighter bore size. So you get the slightly better accuracy of 223 with the ability to safely shoot 5.56.

I bring this up because increasingly manufacturers are selling 223 Wylde rifles instead of 5.56, and if you hadn't encountered one, you might think this had the same drawbacks as 223.

Good to know.  Thanks.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The 7 Best .223 Loads for Deer Hunting

Field & Stream by Richard Mann February 8, 2021

https://www.fieldandstream.com/story/guns/the-best-223-loads-for-deer/

Yes, the .223 Remington is a suitable deer cartridge, and it is legal for deer in most states. But you have to choose your ammo carefully. Here are the best deer hunting loads for the .223.

If you like to hear folks squabble, just ask your hunting buddies if the .223 Remington is up to the job of deer hunting. You’ll get plenty of opinions and maybe some cussing and finger pointing, too. If you want to know the truth of the matter, however, you’ll have to dig a little deeper, because the real answer has always been clouded by a couple of persistent myths.

Myth #1: The .223 Remington is illegal for deer hunting in most states.

Last I checked, the .223 was legal in 39 of the 46 states that allow rifles during the deer season. Maybe it’s a Common Core thing, but if you use real math, 11 out of 50 ain’t “most.” In fact, math tells us that the .223 Remington is legal for deer hunting across 78 percent of the United States.

Myth #2: The .223 is ballistically inadequate and underpowered for deer hunting.

The .30/30 Winchester is considered one of the best deer cartridges of all time, and from a terminal-performance standpoint—the ability of a bullet to penetrate and damage tissue—the best .223 Remington loads compare favorably to it. It’s not about bullet caliber, it’s about bullet performance, and that’s the key to deer hunting success with the .223: You have to use the right bullet!

Most hunters who say the .223 Remington isn’t enough for deer have never tried it and therefore don’t know what they’re talking about. I have, many times, and I can tell you that it works just fine—as long as you pick the right ammo.

More at link.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Is .223 enough gun for hogs? The proof is in the pig.

SHWAT by Erik Alexander

https://shwat.com/is-223-enough-gun-for-hogs-the-proof-is-in-the-pig/

Does the .223 caliber have enough mass and punching power to effectively kill a wild boar? This question has been debated for years. Countless hunting articles have been published imploring hunters to switch to a bigger hunting caliber. It’s been said that the hog’s thick skin and internal armor require a 30 caliber bullet or better. Do you agree? For those who do, please open your mind for what you are about to read. Bullet technology has come a long way over the years and I’m going to prove to all the haters that the right .223 hunting cartridge can do the job efficiently, effectively and with only one shot. My proof comes from Allegiance Ammunition’s newest creation, its 70g PowerStrike. And one wild hog!

Allegiance Ammunition has been developing powder metal projectiles since 1996. Jeff Mullins, the company founder, opened the ammunition manufacturing business in 2000 under the name Extreme Shock USA. The name was later changed to Allegiance Ammunition in 2011. Since its inception, Allegiance has strived to set the bar for high performance powder metal technology.

I was introduced to Extreme Shock USA in 2010 by my tactical firearm instructors. As a result, the Extreme Shock USA 55g .223 Power Strike became my primary AR platform hog hunting ammo. Over the years, my AR platform has grown to include the 6.8 SPC, 450 Bushmaster and 300BLK. Each build has its purpose and the 5.56/.223 still remains one of my favorite close quarters hog hunting rifles.

Over the past several months, Jeff has been working hard at developing the perfect wild boar hunting cartridge. We shared ideas and discussed the minimum muzzle velocity and ft/lb energy required to provide the hog hunter an effective round with devastating results. I must admit, I was skeptical at first, but Jeff worked the numbers like a mad scientist in his lab and produced the Allegiance Ammunition 70g PowerStrike. The newly designed hunting round has a muzzle velocity of 2,575 fps, 886 ft-lb of energy at 50 yards and 759 ft-lb of energy at 100 yards.

More at link.

Online mountaineer

Gee, why didn't the al-Issa family contact authorities?
Reuters
March 23, 20215:08 PM
Colorado suspect's family saw him fiddling with gun days before shooting -court documents
By Nathan Layne

(Reuters) -Two days before police say Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa armed himself with an AR-style semi-automatic rifle and a handgun and donned a tactical vest, he sat in his Arvada, Colorado, home fiddling with a gun.

The sight alarmed his family. The gun did not look like a rifle featured in old Western movies, Alissa’s sister-in-law told police, according to an arrest affidavit. Rather, it looked like a “machine gun.”

Alissa said a bullet had become stuck. The family took it away from him, upset he was playing with a gun in the house.

On Monday, police said, the 21-year-old man stormed a King Soopers supermarket in Boulder and killed 10 people with a spray of bullets. ...
Of course, "authorities" - the FBI - already were familiar with this guy or, at least, with his father. They did nothing. So reminiscent of the Boston marathon bombers.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Remembering The Victims: What We Know About The 10 People Killed In The Grocery Store Shooting
https://denver.cbslocal.com/2021/03/24/king-soopers-shooting-boulder-police-identify-10-victims/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Remembering The Victims: What We Know About The 10 People Killed In The Grocery Store Shooting
https://denver.cbslocal.com/2021/03/24/king-soopers-shooting-boulder-police-identify-10-victims/

I've noticed that all the victims were white. Now did anyone in the Raysiss Propaganda Ministry For The Heterophobic Left-Wing Fascist Agenda mention the fact that he was only targeting white people? Also the witnesses stated that he was very deliberate an' selective in who he targeted. He also drove 20 miles to this specific grocery store. If anything, hate crime enhancements should apply. Butt then we all know: White Lives Don't Matter.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.