Author Topic: Former DNI John Ratcliffe Says The Government Has Proof Of UFO’s Doing Things Humans Don’t Have The  (Read 2425 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former DNI John Ratcliffe Says The Government Has Proof Of UFO’s Doing Things Humans Don’t Have The Tech For

Alec Sears
Contributor
March 22, 2021 1:37 PM ET

Appearing on Fox News on Friday, former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said that forthcoming reports from the Pentagon regarding the actions of Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (UAP) are “difficult to explain.”

Dropping the bombshell during a Fox appearance, the top intelligence official said the United States possesses “secret evidence of UFOs breaking sound barrier without a sonic boom and performing moves humans don’t have the technology for.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/22/john-ratcliffe-government-ufos-diffcult-explain/
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 06:19:53 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
NOTHING can fly in the air and exceed M1 without causing a shock.   This is a basic property of compressible fluids and will not be changed.  Something moving through a gas pushes the gas aside.  If the speed is less than the speed of sound in the gas, the gas close to the vehicle has a chance to inform the gas farther away that something is coming.   If the thing is moving faster than the speed of sound, the gas farther away cannot know that something is coming until it's crashing in.   

Basic, basic high speed compressible flow, simple third-year undergraduate stuff.

Maybe they need to apply a little science to the problem.

They need to say "no UFOs are alien spacecraft" instead of claiming that maybe some are.   Then with the negative statement in hand, a real theory, they can set about disproving the theory, which is how science is performed, and finding and proving the one case where a UFO is a genuine alien vehicle.

Once they do that, they have earned credibility.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online roamer_1

Soft disclosure continues apace

@Quix

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

BassWrangler

NOTHING can fly in the air and exceed M1 without causing a shock.   This is a basic property of compressible fluids and will not be changed.  Something moving through a gas pushes the gas aside.  If the speed is less than the speed of sound in the gas, the gas close to the vehicle has a chance to inform the gas farther away that something is coming.   If the thing is moving faster than the speed of sound, the gas farther away cannot know that something is coming until it's crashing in.   

Basic, basic high speed compressible flow, simple third-year undergraduate stuff.

Maybe they need to apply a little science to the problem.

They need to say "no UFOs are alien spacecraft" instead of claiming that maybe some are.   Then with the negative statement in hand, a real theory, they can set about disproving the theory, which is how science is performed, and finding and proving the one case where a UFO is a genuine alien vehicle.

Once they do that, they have earned credibility.

I guess you've not heard of gravity drive. The theory is it creates a bubble in space time, so space moves around the craft and no air is displaced. This is also (according to the theory) why it can perform moves where inertial forces in a traditional craft would cause the passengers to be squished up against the bulkhead.  I'm not saying the theory is true, or these are alien spacecraft, but if both are, your "simple third-year undergraduate stuff" doesn't apply.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 03:49:47 am by BassWrangler »

BassWrangler

Did they leave a cookbook?

Yes, it's entitled "How to Serve Man".

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yes, it's entitled "How to Serve Man".

Good to know.  Please eat your vegetables and vegans.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

I guess you've not heard of gravity drive. The theory is it creates a bubble in space time, so space moves around the craft and no air is displaced. This is also (according to the theory) why it can perform moves where inertial forces in a traditional craft would cause the passengers to be squished up against the bulkhead.  I'm not saying the theory is true, or these are alien spacecraft, but if both are, your "simple third-year undergraduate stuff" doesn't apply.

Historically, they would likely be what we would call interdimensional rather than interplanetary - Which blows the physicality lid off everything.

BassWrangler

Historically, they would likely be what we would call interdimensional rather than interplanetary - Which blows the physicality lid off everything.

They'll get one look at Chuck Schumer and head back to their dimension.

Online roamer_1

They'll get one look at Chuck Schumer and head back to their dimension.

I dunno... He's probably a relative, so...  :whistle:

BassWrangler

I dunno... He's probably a relative, so...  :whistle:

You make a good point.

Offline Sled Dog

Oh.

The "theory".

That's nice.

Anyone ever bother to point out that empty space and atmosphere are two different things?

Empty space can "theoretically" get out of the way of more "empty space" in a bigger hurry without any problems.

Air cannot.  Air is the stampede on (b)Lack Friday when the doors open and there's two pairs of Nikes for $10 at the back of Target.   The little atoms of people get trampled.  Especially in the crowded inner cities where the people atoms in the back are welfare fed on high-starch foods.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 10:04:16 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
So easy a caveman can understand it.

The confusion has nothing to do with UAPs.

It is the bubble-headed bleached blonde theory.

An airhead infers empty space.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

@Quix

It will go faster in this divided world.

Watch for a miracle or two too happen---Arthur C Clarke style.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

It's surely coming. It is written.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!

@Quix

THANKS.

QUITE SO.

Not sure what "critical mass" of such disclosures will look like. But it could be more than a lot interesting.

Are the critters all evil?
Some evil, some good?
They are not all good!

The evil are likely fallen angels pretending to be ET's.

Deception is likely thickly involved.

Prayer, wisdom, discernment are highly in order.

Thanks.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

Perhaps you could elaborate on your speculations.

I think you are likely right. But would love to read more of your thoughts on this.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

Oh.

The "theory".

That's nice.

Anyone ever bother to point out that empty space and atmosphere are two different things?

Empty space can "theoretically" get out of the way of more "empty space" in a bigger hurry without any problems.

Air cannot.  Air is the stampede on (b)Lack Friday when the doors open and there's two pairs of Nikes for $10 at the back of Target.   The little atoms of people get trampled.  Especially in the crowded inner cities where the people atoms in the back are welfare fed on high-starch foods.

Nevertheless, I do NOT believe that conventional physicists know near as much of the whole of physical realities & laws as they may think they do.

Offline Quix

APEC 3/20 BENJAMIN SOLOMON & RON KITA

ALIEN SCIENTIST

APEC IS THE ALTERNATIVE PROPULSION ENGINEERING CONFERENCE PUT ON BY TIM VENTURA OF AMERICANANTIGRAVITY.COM AND
ALTPROPULSION.COM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJFrTkPSofk

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Perhaps you could elaborate on your speculations.

I think you are likely right. But would love to read more of your thoughts on this.

In 1962, in his book “Profiles of the Future: An Inquiry into the Limits of the Possible”, science fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke formulated his famous Three Laws, of which the third law is the best-known and most widely cited: “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic”

There are too many undereducated people in the world. It would be easy to fool them. Some say Fatima was a UAP event and not necessarily a religious one.

Offline Sled Dog

Nevertheless, I do NOT believe that conventional physicists know near as much of the whole of physical realities & laws as they may think they do.

We know enough to know that supersonic travel does not come without a shock-wave.

Things can be done to change the shock from a normal shock to an oblique shock, but there's still a shock wave every time.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
We know enough to know that supersonic travel does not come without a shock-wave.

Things can be done to change the shock from a normal shock to an oblique shock, but there's still a shock wave every time.

I saw something recently that suggested gravity is not one thing, but two.

Online roamer_1

THANKS.

QUITE SO.

Not sure what "critical mass" of such disclosures will look like. But it could be more than a lot interesting.

Are the critters all evil?
Some evil, some good?
They are not all good!

The evil are likely fallen angels pretending to be ET's.

Deception is likely thickly involved.

Prayer, wisdom, discernment are highly in order.

Thanks.

It is largely outside of my ken... I kinda stay abreast, mainly because I sub to LA Marzulli PPS
I have no doubt that they are demonic or Fallen. But my angle on that is history not the current events.

But that should be enough flavor to answer you - I expect no good out of any entity coming from above or below, till Shiloh come.

Online roamer_1

I saw something recently that suggested gravity is not one thing, but two.

cream cheese and Cheeto dust, I am pretty sure....

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
It is largely outside of my ken... I kinda stay abreast, mainly because I sub to LA Marzulli PPS
I have no doubt that they are demonic or Fallen. But my angle on that is history not the current events.

But that should be enough flavor to answer you - I expect no good out of any entity coming from above or below, till Shiloh come.

Amen