Author Topic: Wife Suffers Miscarriage Day After FBI Raids Home Over Combat Veteran Husband’s Presence at US Capit  (Read 485 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wife Suffers Miscarriage Day After FBI Raids Home Over Combat Veteran Husband’s Presence at US Capitol
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published March 22, 2021 at 7:30am

The wife of a decorated combat veteran who was inside the Capitol suffered a miscarriage one day after the FBI raided their home.

Christopher Kuehne maintains that he had traveled to the Capitol to protect Trump-supporting civilians from Antifa. Inside the Capitol, he was seen on video cleaning up trash before, he says, he helped to clear people out so police could get control of the situation.

In the early morning of February 11, Kuehne, his pregnant wife Annette, and their four-year-old child were awakened to sirens, cell phone rings, and bursts of colorful lights reflecting through their windows.

“The FBI instructed Chris to come outside immediately. Our 4-year-old was awakened from the chaos. I picked him up and ran downstairs to open the front door. Our house was completely surrounded by armed FBI and law enforcement, armored tactical vehicles, and police vehicles that extended throughout the community. For a second, I didn’t realize that there were about twenty FBI SWAT Team members with semi-automatic rifles pointed at my son and I because I was distracted by the bright red lasers pointed at our faces, chests, and various points on my 4-year-old son and I,” Annette wrote in a statement provided to the Gateway Pundit.

Annette wrote that “there is a bite in the air, snow still on the ground, our 4-year-old is crying and with guns drawn FBI SWAT storm through as I carried my son barefoot in the cold. Hours later, after the FBI left our home, I found myself on the phone calling anyone I could think of for help. Neighbors contacted me to ask if I needed anything, as I was in shock from what just happened. I didn’t realize what else was happening, as if this isn’t enough.”

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/wife-suffers-miscarriage-day-fbi-raids-home-combat-veteran-husbands-presence-us-capitol/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Slide Rule

I can see precisely why those who stole the election would do all they can to damage a veteran, his family,
and kill his unborn child. It is example time.

No disagreements allowed.

Your FBI will tell you what you can do. Nothing.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote