Author Topic: Dear White Liberals: Asians Aren’t Your Pawns  (Read 130 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Dear White Liberals: Asians Aren’t Your Pawns
« on: March 22, 2021, 01:41:23 pm »
Dear White Liberals: Asians Aren’t Your Pawns

https://thelibertarianrepublic.com/dear-white-liberals-asians-arent-your-pawns/

... While my brother appreciated the gesture, he told his friend that it wasn’t necessary. The friend said he had been concerned about all the anti-Asian violence ever since Trump and the “China” virus rhetoric.

The friend knows my brother is a staunch conservative, so my brother got irritated. He asked the dude, what’s Trump got to do with the Georgia shootings and where was his phone call last year? The friend said he didn’t get what my brother was getting at. My brother replied that there were over 3,800 incidents of anti-Asian violence last year, yet you didn’t check on us. The friend said he didn’t know. My brother said, of course not—because no one besides us Asians cared. But now that you see a perp is a white male from the South, you start to care. You have to make this about YOU making a political statement rather than really caring about us, the Asian Americans.

My brother is correct. How can we trust and believe your sentiments when you didn’t care last year when we pleaded for assistance? The district attorneys in the Bay area and NYC acted blind to our plight. The national mainstream media didn’t lend us their ear nor their voice because the narrative didn’t fit.

But, now, you care.

You use our victimhood, turning it into your political gains—whether to infringe on the 2A or keep portraying Trump as that boogeyman. ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Dear White Liberals: Asians Aren’t Your Pawns
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 12:07:14 am »
The Rodents were shocked and dismayed when California rejected their efforts to re-introduce racism in college admission and state hiring, and that was in large part the Asians rejecting anti-asian racism along with the white Americans also rejecting racism.  So the Rodents are now trying to convince the Asians that the Rodents really really want to help the Asians (out of their money and their votes).
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.