Author Topic: What Is Wrong With Jill Biden?  (Read 212 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
What Is Wrong With Jill Biden?
« on: March 20, 2021, 10:56:16 pm »
The Post & Email by Joan Swirsky 3/19/2021

"FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT"

If this title rings a bell, it’s because it’s so similar to the title of an article I wrote exactly a year ago this month, when presidential candidate Joe Biden––visibly compromised by clear signs of cognitive failure if not downright dementia––was being sequestered in his dimly-lit basement, surrounded by leftist toadies cranking out his occasional telepromptered statements, and guarded by wife Jill, who never failed to answer questions posed to him, finish his sentences, or whisk him away from the cameras.

A STARK CONTRAST 

In that article, I mentioned that my husband Steve had recently had a bad cold and that I had plied him with tea and honey and chicken soup (aka Jewish penicillin), and even insisted he try a folk remedy I was told was very effective and proved to be––smearing Vicks VapoRub on the bottoms of his feet (with socks over them) at nighttime, the better to wake up with clear nasal passages and lungs.

This is exactly what takes place millions of times a day not only across the United States but the entire world––women taking care of their husbands or partners, doing everything possible to protect them from harm or hurt.

INITIALLY GIVING JILL THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT

No doubt, that was Jill Biden’s intention when she married the senator from Delaware in 1977, and raised not only the daughter they had together, but his young sons, Beau and Hunter, after the senator’s first wife and baby daughter were killed in a horrific car accident in 1972.

As the years elapsed, Senator Biden became Vice President Biden––for eight years––and the power couple Jill and Joe gained worldwide fame and huge wealth.

But before that, Jill juggled raising their three children with earning a doctoral degree in education and then teaching for years in a psychiatric hospital where her students were emotionally disturbed children and adolescents.

Surely, in both her education and clinical work, she was aware of, sensitive to, knowledgeable about––and protective of––the students whose limitations rendered them incapable of higher function. Surely she became capable of detecting, even diagnosing, thought and speech disorders, dissociative thinking, and incoherent ramblings.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/03/19/what-is-wrong-with-jill-biden/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: What Is Wrong With Jill Biden?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2021, 11:15:11 pm »
FTA

And during the campaign, when it became clear to them––as it did to the rest of America and to the world––that a faltering Joe Biden would be lucky to make it over the finish line, they simply whispered in Jill’s ear:

•Stay in the game.
•We’ve rigged the election with mail-in voting––and the help of China––so it will work this time.
•We’ll take care of the judiciary––right up to the Supreme Court––so Joe (and you) are not indicted for the two massive money laundering and bribery schemes he pulled off in the Ukraine, and the other scam that helped Joe, his brother, his son Hunter, Obama and so many of his cronies make billions off China trade deals and regulatory policies, on and on.
•We’ll run the country just as we did for Obama, this time with Susan Rice or some other functionary we choose at the helm.
•Just smile and fake it till you make it to November!

Joe may never have heard these tacit threats, but if my theory is correct, you can bet that Jill heard them loud and clear and “got” the message 100%!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2021, 11:18:21 pm »
The letters of doctors keeps his man injected.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2021, 11:19:39 pm »
This is a very interesting article.  Thanks for posting @Elderberry   --- this is going to take some digesting.   happy77

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2021, 12:40:39 am »
 :bkmk:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34