Author Topic: Photos: 15-year-old Barron Trump Towers Over His 6’3″ Dad – Internet Jokes ‘Kid Is 7’8” And About To  (Read 761 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Photos: 15-year-old Barron Trump Towers Over His 6’3″ Dad – Internet Jokes ‘Kid Is 7’8” And About To Be Drafted By The Jazz
By
Mack Cogburn -
March 20, 2021

Barron Trump turns 15 today. Son of President Donald Trump and Melania Trump, the teenager has spent the past few years growing up in front of the nation’s eyes — literally. He now towers over his 6-foot-3 father and 5-foot-11 mother.

Since Barron was just an infant, he’s been subjected to a life in the spotlight. Now that Donald Trump is no longer president, though, the teen has been able to avoid the public eye much more than in the previous four years of his life. Before that, though, we were able to see just how much he’s grown into a young man, who’s even taller than his famous father, at quite a fast rate.

Images below:

more
https://defiantamerica.com/photos-15-year-old-barron-trump-towers-over-his-dad-internet-jokes-kid-is-and-about-to-be-drafted-by-the-jazz/
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 09:27:13 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

I don't know where he attends school, but sure hope he's playing basketball. We may see him in the NCAA tournament in a few years.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Man the kid is yuge!.

I know the press will leave him alone.  /s
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Photos: 15-year-old Barron Trump Towers Over His 6’3″ Dad – Internet Jokes ‘Kid Is 7’8” And About To Be Drafted By The Jazz
By
Mack Cogburn -
March 20, 2021

Barron Trump turns 15 today. Son of President Donald Trump and Melania Trump, the teenager has spent the past few years growing up in front of the nation’s eyes — literally. He now towers over his 6-foot-3 father and 5-foot-11 mother.

Since Barron was just an infant, he’s been subjected to a life in the spotlight. Now that Donald Trump is no longer president, though, the teen has been able to avoid the public eye much more than in the previous four years of his life. Before that, though, we were able to see just how much he’s grown into a young man, who’s even taller than his famous father, at quite a fast rate.

Images below:

more
https://defiantamerica.com/photos-15-year-old-barron-trump-towers-over-his-dad-internet-jokes-kid-is-and-about-to-be-drafted-by-the-jazz/

@Right_in_Virginia  photo ping

I’m sure he’d do well in basketball but I just hope he grows up and is happy and healthy. Same as I’d wish for any teenager today.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 02:04:32 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline PeteS in CA

Even making allowance for her heels, Melania looks to be 5'9" or 5'10" so both parents are fairly tall.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Even making allowance for her heels, Melania looks to be 5'9" or 5'10" so both parents are fairly tall.

@PeteS in CA

Yeah,but he is only 15,and still growing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@PeteS in CA
Yeah,but he is only 15,and still growing.
Yep
Something is not right. Definitely not normal.
He should get a pituitary exam.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline thackney

Melania Trump
Height:
5’11”

https://www.dimensions.com/element/melania-trump
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I’m sure he’d do well in basketball but I just hope he grows up and is happy and healthy. Same as I’d wish for any teenager today.

Me, too, @Gefn   And I think he's even taller than his Uncle Eric who's 6'5"!  happy77

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Melania's 6'3" in this photo  333cleo

@PeteS in CA

Offline verga

Especially given the crap he had to hear and still has to hear about his parents.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.