Author Topic: Jill Biden cancels Easter tradition at White House, hawks eggs emblazoned with masked bunnies instea  (Read 501 times)

Online mountaineer

Jill Biden cancels Easter tradition at White House, hawks eggs emblazoned with masked bunnies instead
March 20, 2021 | Vivek Saxena

Despite the coronavirus being on the steady decline and the science showing that young children are “unlikely” to spread the virus, first lady Jill Biden has reportedly canceled this year’s White House Easter Egg Roll and is instead hawking wooden Easter eggs.

Designed annually by the first lady and produced by the White House Historical Association, a 59-year-old non-profit that preserves the history of the White House, the wooden eggs are meant to be used at the White House Easter Egg Roll. ...

Like last year, this year’s supply of eggs are being sold to the public. Except for one difference.

Trump designed four of the 2020 eggs to feature the White House in the front and one special golden egg to feature an outline of the Presidential Seal in the front. All five eggs featured stamped signatures from the first lady and her husband. ...

But Biden instead chose to go a different route.

She designed four of the 2021 eggs to feature a masked bunny rabbit and one special golden egg to feature silhouettes of the White House dogs Champ and Major. All five eggs feature stamped signatures from the first lady and her husband. ...

Full story at BizPacReview
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
That's Doctor Jill Biden, you uncultured swine.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mortarman

An' some people actually belieb they are gonna let us celebrate 4th of July.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline skeeter

Good grief these people really are cultists. The cult of the mask.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

JoBama said no to fireworks on the forth at Mt Rushmore.   He doesn't want a good crisis to go to waste and end to soon.  He will milk it till the midterms.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

DOCTOR Jill Biden sez, "No eggs for you!!"

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I'm celebrating the true spirit of July 4th.  I'm telling a dictatorial king to shove it up his azz.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Our July 4 probably will be the same as for the past several years - a gathering of friends (all of whom are several years older than Mr. M and I), food, beverages, conversation, no masks.

Offline mortarman

DOCTOR Jill Biden sez, "No eggs for you!!"

She's not the First Lady. She is the Egg Nazi.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.