Author Topic: Pelosi: DACA Illegals Are ‘True and Legitimate Heirs’ of the Founding Fathers  (Read 553 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: DACA Illegals Are ‘True and Legitimate Heirs’ of the Founding Fathers

Neil Munro 18 Mar 2021

The illegal migrants brought to the United States by their illegal migrant parents “are true and legitimate heirs … of our founders,” House Speaker Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said in a Thursday speech on the House floor.

Pelosi made her claims as Democrats prepared to vote through an amnesty for at least three million migrants who are now labeled under several categories. They include the many illegals who were brought to the United States as children by their parents. Democrats refer to the child-arrivals as “dreamers,” even though Americans are also dreamers.

Pelosi said:

This legislation is protecting “dreamers,” and TPS [Temporary Protected Status] and DED [Deferred Enforced Departure] recipients, honors the truth that immigrants are the constant reinvigoration of our country.

When they come here with their hopes and dreams and aspirations, these parents bringing their children, their hopes and dreams and aspirations for a better future for their children, that courage, that determination, those aspirations, are American traits, and they all make America more American, with all of that.

Indeed they are true and legitimate heirs, these dreamers are, of our founders. E Pluribus Unum, from many one, we talk about that all the time.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/18/pelosi-daca-illegals-are-true-and-legitimate-heirs-of-the-founding-fathers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
That broad be talking about the Framers who insisted that Congress have the authority over matters of immigration and nationalization?   So why is she babbling about extending coverage to Invaders whom King Obama unlawfully and unconstitutionally granted legal status to by an executive order when...that stupid broad refused to present the legislation to him when he was officially the Occupant of The White House?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline libertybele

I need to take a step back.  I can't deal with anymore of the liberal insanity today.   
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It has reached the point where I wonder if she actually believes any of the dreck she spews, or if she is reading from the "master plan' someone concocted for her.

If the former, she should be institutionalized for delusions.

If the latter, (or some variation on that theme), we need to stop them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

I need to take a step back.  I can't deal with anymore of the liberal insanity today.
Seriously.
 I really don't like to use profanity, but that woman is a f**king idiot.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Seriously.
 I really don't like to use profanity, but that woman is a f**king idiot.
There is a difference in stupidity and insanity.
Pelosi is simply batshit crazy. The people who follow her are the stupid idiots.
But of course, they are Liberals so...you know...what else could they be?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The democrats pick out a few to be outrageous fanatic idiots, Like Pelosi, Durban, H.Dean.  They laugh at those so confused by them, who wouldn't think to blame the rest of the lock-steppers that willingly go along with it.  They find clueless deniers very comforting.  Its hard to argue against successes, they have had plenty.  They won the last election, you know.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
EGADS !!!!

(not much more to say when the stupidity is this strong...)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
She reminds us constantly that she does not represent Americans.  How much more of this bimbo does America have to swallow?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Its not mysterious at all, Pelosi is a very well paid stooge of the Kremlin and Peking. Why do you think they speak such fluent hate America rhetoric?  as well as work tirelessly to tear this Country down/apart.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions