Author Topic: Joy Reid And Julián Castro Say It’s Racist To Ask White House About Failed Immigration Policies  (Read 478 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Joy Reid And Julián Castro Say It’s Racist To Ask White House About Failed Immigration Policies
March 18, 2021 By Gabe Kaminsky

MSNBC host Joy Reid claimed that Fox News reporter Kristin Fisher is “afraid of these brown people” because Fisher asked Press Secretary Jen Psaki whether the Biden administration plans to limit the number of abandoned foreign children accepted illegally into the United States at the border.

U.S. border officials are currently taking in approximately 565 such children per day, and border facilities are up to 700 percent beyond capacity with children used by drug cartels as a lucrative ticket to U.S. entry. The majority of girls drug cartels traffic over the border are raped on the journey, and untold numbers of these trafficked minors die.

“It’s back to kind of the same thing,” Reid opined. “There is a lack of compassion on the other side. It’s just a fear that more brown people will come …The other side isn’t providing a political solution or offering to get onboard immigration reform. They’re just saying ‘be afraid of these brown people.'”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/18/joy-reid-and-julian-castro-say-its-racist-to-ask-white-house-about-failed-immigration-policies/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

What is not racist these days?

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

Yeah, I'm afraid unskilled, uneducated brown, white, black, red, yellow, whatever color people will come. Call me a racist.  :tongue2:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The word has no meaning anymore.  The left thinks it does but they have used it so often for little or no reason it carries no weight.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Julian Castro; I've been warning people about this LaRazza bat crap crazy lunatic for years. As for Reid she's a member of the liberal female loony toons and she's just a plain whackado.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

The word has no meaning anymore.  The left thinks it does but they have used it so often for little or no reason it carries no weight.

It's used by the left as a term to silence any debate
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It's used by the left as a term to silence any debate

Well in 2021 it has lost its power.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GrouchoTex

So what?
Call me a racist.
I don't care.
It isn't true and doesn't mean anything to me, anyway.
Calling me a banana or a lamppost doesn't make me one, and letting millions in unaccounted for and offering amnesty tells me you are the racist.
Biden and company don't believe that those coming in illegally have the intelligence or fortitude to do it the legal way.

(Of course they know better, they just want to fast-track their new democrat voters it no the system).

Offline goatprairie

So what?
Call me a racist.
I don't care.
It isn't true and doesn't mean anything to me, anyway.
Calling me a banana or a lamppost doesn't make me one, and letting millions in unaccounted for and offering amnesty tells me you are the racist.
Biden and company don't believe that those coming in illegally have the intelligence or fortitude to do it the legal way.

(Of course they know better, they just want to fast-track their new democrat voters it no the system).
It doesn't matter what you do, they'll still call you a racist.
Bottom line: never grovel before these clowns. Call them out and tell them to take a long jump off a short pier.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
LMAO posted wisely (about using the term "racis'"):
"It's used by the left as a term to silence any debate"

Once again I ask you to spend 2 minutes reading this post I put up over ten years ago (on another forum):
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/2556995/posts?page=20#20

Offline LMAO

LMAO posted wisely (about using the term "racis'"):
"It's used by the left as a term to silence any debate"

Once again I ask you to spend 2 minutes reading this post I put up over ten years ago (on another forum):
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/2556995/posts?page=20#20

It reminds me of several years ago when I was debating the problems of ObamaCare with someone who supported it. Seeing that they couldn't provide a counterpoint to my argument, their reply was "you just oppose it because it's proposed  by a black president."

My reply was something like "Yep. You got me. Later on, I'm getting into my robe and going to find a cross to burn. Now let's continue discussing the problems with ObamaCare."

When someone calls you a racist or any other name, they are conceding they don't have anything substantive and are just replacing honest debate with name calling

Good post, BTW, on FR @Fishrrman

Barry Goldwater