Archives > Radio Shows

Cumulus/Westwood One To Move Dan Bongino Into Rush Limbaugh Timeslot

<< < (7/8) > >>

txradioguy:

--- Quote from: libertybele on March 17, 2021, 11:13:22 pm ---Bongino?  He is one that I didn't even consider.  I know that he ran for political office, seems very conservative and has a column, but I haven't heard him as a radio personality.

I've been listening to the Limbaugh show since he passed with a different daily guide, "remembering Rush", and I think it serves a much needed purpose right now since the DEMS have taken over. I think it's way to soon after his passing to discontinue his radio show and ending his legacy. There's years and years of audio that can continued to be used.     

We'll see how Bongino does.  Has anyone else heard him on the airwaves??           

--- End quote ---

He's been a regular substitute for Mark Levin for a few years now.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on March 19, 2021, 02:10:47 pm ---
Your story reminds of the old joke on how Indians get their names!   LOL

--- End quote ---

"Does that answer your question, Two Dogs Bleeping?"  :silly:

catfish1957:
You know, the closest analogy to this situation, is like someone replacing Johnny Carson in 1992.

Lose-Lose to whoever gets the job. 

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on March 19, 2021, 03:32:35 pm ---You know, the closest analogy to this situation, is like someone replacing Johnny Carson in 1992.

Anyway, doesn't he have serious health issues too?

--- End quote ---

BassWrangler:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on March 19, 2021, 03:32:35 pm ---You know, the closest analogy to this situation, is like someone replacing Johnny Carson in 1992.

--- End quote ---

That's a good point. Although, I did always enjoy Jay Leno.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version