Author Topic: Greta Thunberg admits to being a puppet, is now under investigation for collusion and conspiracy  (Read 277 times)

rangerrebew

Greta Thunberg admits to being a puppet, is now under investigation for collusion and conspiracy

02/07/2021 / By Ethan Huff

Climate child Greta Thunberg is the subject of a new criminal investigation after she tweeted a list of her scripted marching orders, apparently accidentally, to her 4.8 million Twitter followers.

It appears as though the 18-year-old global warming activist was trying to tweet an “organic” post in support of the farmers protest in India when she mistakenly shared a document from her handlers outlining tactics for rallying left-wing Twitter users to join the movement.

“These are just some suggested posts, but feel free to tweet your own,” read the first bullet point on the document, which Greta quickly deleted once she realized, apparently, what she had done.

https://www.climate.news/2021-02-07-greta-thunberg-admits-puppet-investigation-collusion-conspiracy.html#

rangerrebew

Say it isn't so!!  She, who has been welcomed to the United Nitwits and by democrats to the halls of congress to give her expertise, is nothing but an actress?  Nothing but a fraud?  Nothing but a talking head?  Oh, how could this happen with someone like Nazi Pelosi around? :silly:

Offline Hoodat

Indian Minister
Vijay Kumar Singh
@Gen_VKSingh

The conspiracy against India lies exposed. This needs to be investigated and the guilty should be held accountable.

#IndiaAgainstPropaganda #IndiaTogether #TheEnemyWithin #AxisOfEvil #GenerallySaying

3:49 AM · Feb 4, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/Gen_VKSingh/status/1357264936133562369
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

BassWrangler

Good. I could die a happy man if I didn't have to see or hear that petulant, potato-faced brat ever again.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Good. I could die a happy man if I didn't have to see or hear that petulant, potato-faced brat ever again.

A efing men!.   Bitch has lost her shine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.