Author Topic: Report finds growing white nationalist threat  (Read 338 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report finds growing white nationalist threat
« on: March 17, 2021, 08:25:14 pm »
Report finds growing white nationalist threat
By Rebecca Beitsch - 03/17/21 03:49 PM EDT

Domestic terrorists, and in particular militia groups and white nationalists, pose an elevated terror threat, the intelligence community said Wednesday in a new report ordered in the wake of the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

“Narratives of fraud in the recent general election, the emboldening impact of the violent breach of the US Capitol, conditions related to the COVID-19 pandemic, and conspiracy theories promoting violence—will almost certainly spur some [domestic violent extremists] to try to engage in violence this year,” according to the report.

The report, crafted by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and the Department of Justice, comes after President Biden ordered a sweeping review of domestic terror threats just days after taking office.

The report stresses that lone wolf actors and small groups of extremists are the most likely to carry out attacks, warning that they “often radicalize independently by consuming violent extremist material online and mobilize without direction from a violent extremist organization, making detection and disruption difficult.”

more
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/543696-report-finds-growing-white-nationalist-threat
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Report finds growing white nationalist threat
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 10:00:49 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2021, 10:41:53 pm »
I'm coming to the conclusion that it's going to require a growing "white nationalist threat" to successfully oppose the communists and to restore traditional values, culture -- and the Constitution -- to the country.

Sorry if you don't like that.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2021, 10:54:42 pm »
I'm coming to the conclusion that it's going to require a growing "white nationalist threat" to successfully oppose the communists and to restore traditional values, culture -- and the Constitution -- to the country.

They can call it whatever they like, if I have my way as long as you love liberty and the Constitution and fear big government you are welcome to join this 'White Nationalist Movement' no matter what skin tone you have.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2021, 11:25:08 pm »
When you get enough communists into the bureaucracy, they will always find a way to generate false alarms about "Fascists" trying to do what the communists have already decided on.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2021, 11:27:02 pm »

It's going to require measures few are prepared to undertake and that is a fact!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien