Author Topic: Marc Morano: Green Fraud  (Read 149 times)

rangerrebew

Marc Morano: Green Fraud
« on: March 13, 2021, 04:11:07 pm »
Saturday, March 13, 2021 ... Deutsch/Español/Related posts from blogosphere
Marc Morano: Green Fraud

Marc Morano runs ClimateDepot.com but I actually believe that it is just a small fraction of his amazing activities against the climate hysteria and its political consequences. I have previously enjoyed Climate Hustle 1 as well as Climate Hustle 2, professionally made, highly entertaining, and insightful movies. He has previously published The non-PC guide to AGW.

I was happy to read his new book that you should pre-order and that will be out on March 23rd, Green Fraud, and I am proud to be cited at about 5 distinct pages (not counting the notes) and to be among some three dozens of the people who are being thanked to. Why? Because Morano really is the world's #1 consequential climate skeptic from many perspectives, a point that is elaborated upon in Chapter 1.

Before you get to that chapter, you see that this book has been praised by heavyweights such as Sean Hannity, Will Happer, and the late Rush Limbaugh (plus Levin, Inhofe, Bozell). Later, you may read quite some entertaining praise from other sources – and feel the immense respect that is hiding in the colorful criticisms by his well-known foes. During the years, we have also seen quite some death threats that he got from global warming fanatics (or one of them with dozens of identities?). But that doesn't quite exhaust the diversity of the viewpoints on Morano as a man who excites others. I've seen numerous climate alarmists who were terrified of Morano because he's such a nice beloved uncle on TV. Even in Russia, kids "no longer want Pikachu, the want Morano" (ribionki Pikachu nye khochu, ribionki khochu Marca Morano). And he just sounds extraordinarily calm and organized yet humane.

https://motls.blogspot.com/2021/03/marc-morano-green-fraud.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+LuboMotlsReferenceFrame+(Lubos+Motl%27s+reference+frame)