Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Some Border Patrol Migrant Detention Centers Show Up to 500% COVID-Capacity  (Read 539 times)

rangerrebew

EXCLUSIVE: Some Border Patrol Migrant Detention Centers Show Up to 500% COVID-Capacity

by RANDY CLARK 10 Mar 2021

Sources report that overcrowding at Border Patrol facilities increases daily. At one Border Patrol Sector in Arizona, Tuesday’s detention figures show 500% occupancy over the COVID-19 adjusted capacity. According to sources, the detention capacity recommendations are made to provide the safest environment for front-line agents and migrants during the pandemic.

Until recently, most migrants entering the United States illegally were swiftly returned to Mexico under a CDC emergency order. Many migrants, including family units and unaccompanied children (UACs), were returned within two hours of crossing. The Biden Administration is watering down the application of the CDC order, resulting in the reported overcrowding.

Under the Biden Administration, detention times are stretching particularly for families with young children, unaccompanied minors, and pregnant females. A surge in arrests of unaccompanied minors has created an untenable situation for the Border Patrol and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/03/10/exclusive-some-border-patrol-migrant-detention-centers-show-up-to-500-covid-capacity/

« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 02:50:02 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Idiot

EXCLUSIVE: Some Border Patrol Migrant Detention Centers Show Up to 500% COVID-Capacity

by RANDY CLARK 10 Mar 2021

Sources report that overcrowding at Border Patrol facilities increases daily. At one Border Patrol Sector in Arizona, Tuesday’s detention figures show 500% occupancy over the COVID-19 adjusted capacity. According to sources, the detention capacity recommendations are made to provide the safest environment for front-line agents and migrants during the pandemic.

Until recently, most migrants entering the United States illegally were swiftly returned to Mexico under a CDC emergency order. Many migrants, including family units and unaccompanied children (UACs), were returned within two hours of crossing. The Biden Administration is watering down the application of the CDC order, resulting in the reported overcrowding.

Under the Biden Administration, detention times are stretching particularly for families with young children, unaccompanied minors, and pregnant females. A surge in arrests of unaccompanied minors has created an untenable situation for the Border Patrol and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/03/10/exclusive-some-border-patrol-migrant-detention-centers-show-up-to-500-covid-capacity/
This is just sooooooooooooo sick.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
See, this is all Trumps fault, if he hadn't been such a hard ass protecting Americas people and borders there wouldn't be so many illega, er, 'migrants' trying to come through all at once now.

If you didn't read that as sarcasm your needs calibrating.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Federal Judge ordering the release of ALL detainees into the US for "cruel and unusual punishment" in 5...4...3.........
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Lincolncollector

This could set us back months after so many people have given up so much because of this disease over the past year.

China started it, and they have done nothing but benefit from Covet.

Offline libertybele

I'm sure that they're all being vaccinated to stop the spread and flatten the curve.   :whistle:   
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Video captures hordes of migrants being smuggled into Texas
By Yaron Steinbuch
March 12, 2021 | 9:27am

Alarming footage shows a huge line of migrants being smuggled across the Rio Grande into Texas — as Republican leaders slam President Joe Biden for allowing the crisis, which he has insisted doesn’t exist, to spiral out of control. 

Tripwires & Triggers host Jaeson Jones — a retired captain with the Texas Department of Public Safety who speaks out about the threat posed by unsecured borders — captured the dramatic video and posted it Thursday on Twitter.

It shows a massive line of people being led down an embankment to the river, where they are placed on rubber dinghies and rowed by masked men across the border into Texas. ... Video and rest of story at NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Lincolncollector

The official word from "fearless leader Joe's" minions: "It's a challenge, not a crisis."

Now doesn't that make you feel better?  :thud:

Offline Idiot

The official word from "fearless leader Joe's" minions: "It's a challenge, not a crisis."

Now doesn't that make you feel better?  :thud:
@Lincolncollector I have that exact same ferrotype of Lincoln in my collection that you have for your avatar. 

Offline Lincolncollector

@Lincolncollector I have that exact same ferrotype of Lincoln in my collection that you have for your avatar.

Good for you!

Do you collect other items such as the medalets or ribbons? I don’t collect ribbons, but I do have many of the tokens and medalets.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Idiot

Good for you!

Do you collect other items such as the medalets or ribbons? I don’t collect ribbons, but I do have many of the tokens and medalets.
I got into collecting campaign buttons years and years ago.  I tried to get one for each presidential candidate.  Finding the Lincoln ferrotype at a political memorabilia show probably 40 years ago in Austin, Tx., was quite fun.  I still cherish it as my most valuable piece of memorabilia.  I wouldn't mind having a few more, but with our current political climate it's hard to get enthused.

You obviously have a more extensive collection than I do.