Author Topic: Black single mom whose son passes as white suing school over its ‘hostile’ Sociology of Change class  (Read 302 times)

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I just spoke to a HS senior. He’s biracial, raised by his single black mom — but he looks white. They say his school required him to confess his white “dominance.” He refused, so they failed him. Now he may not graduate. His family can’t afford legal fees.

Join me in helping.
12:05 PM · Mar 10, 2021

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/03/10/black-single-mom-whose-son-passes-as-white-suing-school-over-its-hostile-sociology-of-change-class-rooted-in-anti-racism/

Basically, the fascists running the school are requiring white-looking people to confess to trumped up charges, and are deemed guilty if they refuse to confess, and as punishment for their guilt they are denied their diplomas.

We have achieved Pure Stalinism under the enlightened benevolent care of our Rodent Masters.

My daughter in high-school was confronted in some in-class discussion for her claim that she's a minority (1/4 asian) and some black-looking person told her she wasn't a minority, she was white.   She shut him up by asking him if he was judging her on the color of her skin.

That doesn't shut up Rodents any more.

They say "yes".

But we're not allowed to judge them by their long hairless tails.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 02:11:44 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline PeteS in CA

They say his school required him to confess his white “dominance.” He refused, so they failed him. Now he may not graduate. His family can’t afford legal fees.

IF true ...

Back in the 70s and 80s the USSR had a mandatory class in their universities "proving" Atheism. The class ended with an all-or-nothing pass-fail question, "Do you believe in God?" Answer "Yes" and no college degree.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
IF true ...

Back in the 70s and 80s the USSR had a mandatory class in their universities "proving" Atheism. The class ended with an all-or-nothing pass-fail question, "Do you believe in God?" Answer "Yes" and no college degree.

One cannot prove the non-existence of God.

No one has proved the existence of God.

There's no "pass/fail" possible in that course.   And yeah, that was the whole point, just like the racist shaming of decent kids in school is these days in what used to be America.

I can only hope the white children take the true lesson from the exercise and learn to hate their oppressors and not fall in to the trap of accepting the bogus guilt forced upon them by their racist indoctrinators.

This will all depend on how weak their parents are.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.