Author Topic: Michael Moore: White People Who Vote Republican Having a ‘Hard Time’ Becoming a Minority in America  (Read 872 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Moore: White People Who Vote Republican Having a ‘Hard Time’ Becoming a Minority in America

Pam Key 10 Mar 2021

Documentary filmmaker and liberal activist Michael Moore said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Live” that white people voted for Republicans because they were “having a hard time” becoming a minority in America due to changing demographics.

On the coronavirus stimulus bill passing, Moore said, “I’m just so happy to be in this moment here in the last few minutes and what has happened in Congress. It’s such a historic moment. I think in the next few weeks, people, the average Americans, will see the coming results of this. They are going to feel it. They are going to feel government helping them in a profound way.”

He continued, “Trump and Republicans have always done well with the white working class and not just the white working class the white vote. No Democratic president has won the white vote since Truman except Lyndon Johnson in the landslide of 64 after President Kennedy was assassinated and Bill Clinton in his second election. That’s it. Everybody in-between Truman and now, other than those two examples, have lost the white vote. So white people, yes, but that is not the country we live in anymore. We live in a much more diverse country. It’s on its way to being majority-minority. In other words, white people will be the minority in the 2040s. A lot of people are having a hard time with that, but it is just the truth. That’s where it is at.”

He added, “When we say working class, I the really want to point this out. The majority of working-class, minimum wage employees are women, women and people of color and young people. Three very large groups of voters who have really very little interest in voting for the Republicans.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/03/10/michael-moore-white-people-who-vote-republican-having-a-hard-time-becoming-a-minority-in-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Michael Moore: White People Who Vote Republican Having a ‘Hard Time’ Becoming a Minority in America

Pam Key 10 Mar 2021

Documentary filmmaker and liberal activist Michael Moore said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Live” that white people voted for Republicans because they were “having a hard time” becoming a minority in America due to changing demographics.

On the coronavirus stimulus bill passing, Moore said, “I’m just so happy to be in this moment here in the last few minutes and what has happened in Congress. It’s such a historic moment. I think in the next few weeks, people, the average Americans, will see the coming results of this. They are going to feel it. They are going to feel government helping them in a profound way.”

He continued, “Trump and Republicans have always done well with the white working class and not just the white working class the white vote. No Democratic president has won the white vote since Truman except Lyndon Johnson in the landslide of 64 after President Kennedy was assassinated and Bill Clinton in his second election. That’s it. Everybody in-between Truman and now, other than those two examples, have lost the white vote. So white people, yes, but that is not the country we live in anymore. We live in a much more diverse country. It’s on its way to being majority-minority. In other words, white people will be the minority in the 2040s. A lot of people are having a hard time with that, but it is just the truth. That’s where it is at.”

He added, “When we say working class, I the really want to point this out. The majority of working-class, minimum wage employees are women, women and people of color and young people. Three very large groups of voters who have really very little interest in voting for the Republicans.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/03/10/michael-moore-white-people-who-vote-republican-having-a-hard-time-becoming-a-minority-in-america/

He's demented and delusional.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Snow White multimillionaire Liberals, all of them, always make statements as if they themselves are not White.
The cognitive dissonance these people live with is stunning.
When a White person says, 'All White people are racists.' they are talking about themselves, their families, their friends, and their children.
How and why they do not see that is unknowable. They obviously have some kind of mental impairment perceiving reality.
Or, they are just clowns and showmen begging for attention? Either way it is a very weird phenomenon.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

doc·u·men·ta·ry
/ˌdäkyəˈment(ə)rē/
Learn to pronounce

noun
a movie or a television or radio program that provides a factual record or report.
Similar:
factual program
factual film
program
film
presentation

Documentary filmmaker and liberal activist Michael Moore

Offline PeteS in CA

When Proggies profess to understand Rs and conservatives, be prepared for something stupid.

Hey Mikey! Check your privilege!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 03:02:52 am by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline cato potatoe

He won't live to see it, regardless.

Offline Hoodat

This from a man who chooses to live in a town that is 99% white.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline goatprairie

Thank you. Moore can prove his wokeness by moving to the blackest section of Detroit or Flint. He is from Flint, so he should have no problem establishing a rapport with many of the black residents of that benighted city.

Offline skeeter

88devil
I haven’t forgotten when this disgusting obese slug said, to the effect, if black men had been on those 9/11 flights the terrorists would’ve never gotten away with it.

Offline mikezpen

Moore is right in that we whites are becoming a minority and that some of do resent that fact. And frankly, there's nothing wrong with that.

Immigrants are mostly non-white from nations with a different philosophy than us about what the government should do. Most are poor and many resent the minority of rich and powerful who dominate their own country. Some have suffered discrimination or were had ancestors exploited by white colonialists.Telling them they shouldn't depend on the government and they they must work hard and pull themselves up by their bootstraps (when they've worked hard all their lives and gotten nowhere in their own country) won't fly with them.

Then the Dems. tell them the govt. should do all of this and all of that for them. They learn that the white majority and power-brokers in America are all "racist", "systemically racist" etc., and that this must change for them to live a decent life here. They then vote Democrat...overwhelmingly. Every non-white minority group votes Democrat 65-90 percent, I mean, look it up.

For that reason I don't want foreigners coming here in droves like they do now.It's not race hatred. It's the fact that I don't want to be a minority to people whose concept of government and society is so much different from mine. But they've been coming here in droves since the Democrats changed the immigration laws in the mid-1960's.They will put in politicians who will turn this country on its ear-and maybe they have already.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 05:19:39 pm by mikezpen »

Offline skeeter

Moore is right in that we are becoming a minority and that some of do resent that fact.Immigrants are mostly non-white from nations with a different philosophy than us about what the government should do. Most are poor and many resent the minority of rich and powerful who dominate their own country. Some have suffered discrimination or were had ancestors exploited by white colonialists.Telling them they shouldn't depend on the government and they they must work hard and pull themselves up by their bootstraps (when they've worked hard all their lives and gotten nowhere in their own country) won't fly with them.

Then the Dems. tell them the govt. should do all of this and all of that for them. They learn that the white majority and power-brokers in America are all "racist", "systemically racist" etc., and that this must change for them to live a decent life here. They then vote Democrat...overwhelmingly. Every non-white minority group votes Democrat 65-90 percent, I mean, look it up.

For that reason I don't want foreigners coming here in droves like they do now.It's not race hatred. It's the fact that I don't want to be a minority to people whose concept of government and society is so much different from mine. But they've been coming here in droves since the Democrats changed the immigration laws in the mid-1960's.They will put in politicians who will turn this country on its ear-and maybe they have already.
I've long since stopped apologizing for wanting immigration halted.

They can fling all the nasty names at me they want, its a matter of survival now.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Because we're not a minority.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

Yeah.

A question that should be asked of these creatures any and every time they utter their filth is:

"How tall are the walls around your mansion, white boy?"
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hoodat wrote:
"This from a man who chooses to live in a town that is 99% white."

Indeed.
I'd like to see the faces of all those who are under Mr. Moore's employ.
Probably not much "diversity" there...

Offline The_Reader_David

Uh, huh.  The only thing is, Hispanics who vote Republican get declared to be "white", so it's not so clear the trend Moore thinks he sees is really there.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline skeeter

Uh, huh.  The only thing is, Hispanics who vote Republican get declared to be "white", so it's not so clear the trend Moore thinks he sees is really there.
All hispanics were considered white until the late 60s.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Moore is an idiot.  First off, we are headed to Hispanics being the majority in our population.  Guess what?  They are Caucasian.  And when they are the majority, do we delineate them from the white population?  I think not.

What is laughable is that the mass exodus of Hispanics into the USA only weakens the position of African Americans.  All this business of whiteness will never go away, not even when Hispanics become the majority.