Author Topic: Psaki: Let's Avoid 'Labels' About This Border Non-Crisis -- And Talk to DHS Because It's Not 'Our Pr  (Read 204 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Psaki: Let's Avoid 'Labels' About This Border Non-Crisis -- And Talk to DHS Because It's Not 'Our Program'
Guy Benson

Posted: Mar 10, 2021 10:06 AM

First off, I'm amused by the lame 'no labels' deflection from the White House Press Secretary, who continues to avoid using the word crisis to describe what's brewing at the Southern border.  She can continue with her tortured spin about how it's a "challenge" or whatever, but the rest of us must face facts.  It's a crisis.  Obviously.  The number of illegal migrant children in detention has tripled in the last two weeks, with projections over the next several months looking far worse.  They're running out of bed space for these kids.  Just read my post from yesterday and try to argue with a straight face that there is no crisis.  I called out the Biden administration's break from reality on Fox yesterday:

And yet, here we are:

That quote got some buzz, but this exchange was worse because of the shameless attempted buck-passing:

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2021/03/10/psaki-lets-avoid-labels-about-the-border-noncrisis--and-talk-to-dhs-because-its-not-our-program-n2586003
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I can see why these clowns don't want to talk about the border. Whats happening right now might knock the Biden admin out in the first round.

It couldn't be more clear we went from totally under control to totally out of control in seven weeks.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 04:24:55 pm by skeeter »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
We don't need labels to convey the reality of what's happening, we need obfuscation and denials.  There is plenty of denial fools to aid and abet destruction of them and our system.  Yes, i understand Psaki all too well.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions