Author Topic: "Vote For Cuomo, Not The Homo" Andrew Cuomo has been playing dirty in politics for years  (Read 186 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Former Mayor Ed Koch took to his grave the belief that Andrew Cuomo was behind the scurrilous posters that appeared in Queens during the 1977 mayoral race between Koch and Mario Cuomo. “Vote for Cuomo, not the homo,” the posters said in a gay-baiting bid just days before voters went to the polls.

That wasn’t all. In “I, Koch,” a 1985 unauthorized biography of Koch, my co-authors and I reported that Mario Cuomo’s campaign “hired a private detective to try to find out who Koch’s ‘boyfriend’ was and attempted to plant stories with the press that Koch was gay.”

Cuomo’s campaign also offered money to a Catholic group in Greenwich Village if it would “publish a newsletter suggesting that Koch was gay.” The group refused.

And Mario Cuomo himself publicly suggested that Koch supported the right of gays to “proselytize.”

https://nypost.com/2018/09/11/andrew-cuomo-has-been-playing-dirty-in-politics-for-years/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

...and the liberal mental midgets still voted for him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Cuomo found out if you murder people in the thousands, even dullards can wake out of their deep denier sleep.  I doubt Never Trumpers ever will wake.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions