Author Topic: Cuomo Defiant as Top Democrats Call On Him to Resign: You’ll Have to Impeach Me  (Read 257 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cuomo Defiant as Top Democrats Call On Him to Resign: You’ll Have to Impeach Me
Rusty Weiss  March 9, 2021

Andrew Cuomo remained defiant as top Democrat lawmakers in the state joined calls for him to resign, reportedly telling one they’ll have to impeach the New York governor for him to leave the office.

Cuomo, once the darling of the mainstream media for his handling of the pandemic, finds himself embroiled in scandals on numerous fronts.

The governor issued an executive order in March forcing nursing homes to take on patients that had tested positive for coronavirus, then according to his own top aide, engaged in a cover-up.

Last week, the Wall Street Journal published a report indicating advisers to Cuomo “successfully pushed state health officials to strip a public report of data showing that more nursing-home residents had died of Covid-19 than the administration had acknowledged.”

Making matters worse, the governor has been accused by five separate women of sexually harassing them.

more
https://menrec.com/cuomo-defiant-as-top-democrats-call-on-him-to-resign-youll-have-to-impeach-me/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34