Author Topic: Biden Appears To Forget The Name Of Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin  (Read 905 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Biden Appears To Forget The Name Of Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2021, 03:00:37 am »
Cyber wrote:
"It's not necessary to get 2/3 of Congress to oust a President under the 25th Amendment.  Here's Section 4:"

The section you presented only requires a "majority" to INITIATE the removal process.

After that occurs, there will be a kind of "interim period" during which there will be an "acting president".

But to actually REMOVE biden and replace him with the acting president (kamala sutra),  it requires a 2/3 vote of BOTH HOUSES of Congress.

As I outlined in this post:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,430996.msg2393066.html#msg2393066

...The Republicans could throw a wrench into the entire process by refusing to provide the votes required to remove biden from office.

I looked again and you are correct, it's 2/3rd of both houses.  I hope the Republicans tell them to pound sand, Shortbus Joe is A-OK.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: