Author Topic: Former Bill Clinton adviser says Democrats moving to oust Biden  (Read 429 times)

Offline libertybele

Former Bill Clinton adviser says Democrats moving to oust Biden

Former Bill Clinton adviser Dick Morris predicted Democrats will invoke the 25th Amendment on Joe Biden. During an interview on Sunday, Morris said Democrats are eyeing the move “in the back of their minds.”

The 25th Amendment says that if a president becomes unable to perform his job, then the vice president would take charge with the approval of the Presidential Cabinet.

Morris’ comments came after 30 Democrats wrote a letter to Biden, asking him to hand over sole authority to the nation’s nuclear codes...........

https://www.oann.com/former-bill-clinton-adviser-says-democrats-moving-to-oust-biden/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Former Bill Clinton adviser says Democrats moving to oust Biden
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 10:25:11 pm »
This was always the endgame.  It was only a matter of time.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2021, 10:27:51 pm »
This was always the endgame.  It was only a matter of time.

But the $10,000,000 question is still who will be Kamel's VP?? I think they will actually be running things.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2021, 10:36:05 pm »
Did Dick Morris hide this prediction in his pants or find it in a women's shoe?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2021, 10:42:23 pm »
But the $10,000,000 question is still who will be Kamel's VP?? I think they will actually be running things.

I don't think there is a VP for her 1st term.  LBJ didn't have one when the deepstate had JFK killed
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2021, 11:21:48 pm »
Modern hiring trends ... F'up, move up ... and never hire anyone more intelligent or more competent than yourself.

Based on this illogic, my prediction would be Beto O'Rourke.  He fulfills the affirmative action quota for white males, he's dumb as a post, and he'll help the Dems lockup the Skateboarder vote.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2021, 11:35:07 pm »
Could be Beto, could be Mooch Obama. Either way, we're up $#!t Creek.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2021, 11:43:30 pm »
Could be Beto, could be Mooch Obama. Either way, we're up $#!t Creek.

We've been up schlitz creek and we don't have a dang paddle.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2021, 11:48:38 pm »
Folks, bear with me for this post.

Let's say the democrat-communists DO attempt to use the 25th amendment to remove and replace biden.

How could we of the right turn that amendment around and use it to thwart and defy the leftists?

Here's how.

I believe that the initial vote to invoke the 25th must come from the presidential cabinet (I could be wrong). But let's say that the point comes where the cabinet takes that step.

Once they do, I believe that dumps the matter into the hands of the Congress.

If that's the case, the Congress would have to hold some kind of hearings on the matter. It would seem to me that the dem-communists would not promulgate the issue unless they were willing to present sufficient "proof" during these hearings that biden was unfit/unable to continue as president.

All well and good.
Now we get to the next step.

I believe for an actual removal to occur, BOTH houses of Congress must vote with a 2/3 supermajority for said removal.

Well, ok.
That means the democrat-communists CAN'T actually remove biden (to be replaced by harris) without the cooperation of the Republicans.

BUT...
What if the Republicans REFUSED TO VOTE FOR REMOVAL?
Now, the dem-communists wouldn't be able to replace biden with harris.
He would remain "president".

Aside: I realize that during the removal process, he might be "temporarily relieved of his duties" and have such duties conducted by an "acting" psuedo-president until removed. But again, during this period, harris would NOT be "president", per se, but only "acting" in his place.

So... if you're still reading... what's the point?
The point is that any actions taken by the acting president might not bear "the full weight" of law vis-a-vis if they had been taken by the "real", sworn-in president.

And there will be no question by then that he IS disabled or otherwise incapacitated, because the demo-communists will have taken pains to hold Congressional hearings that demonstrated precisely that!

This could significantly "slow the communists down" so long as the Republicans could force biden to remain as president, disabled or not.

We have to fight them with whatever means we have available.
This could become one of them.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2021, 11:59:23 pm »

Susan Rice.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2021, 12:01:23 am »
Amendment – Presidential Vacancy, Disability, and Inability)
1: In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

2: Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

3: Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

4: Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

All good and sensible so far.

Here comes the kicker:

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office. ratified #25

This means that "Doctor" Jill can get her meat-puppet to sign a note saying he's as healthy as any other lying dog-faced pony soldier and is eager to get back to work, the whole mess gets tossed into the lap of Congress, and if Congress cannot get a 2/3 vote in each chamber to affirm that the meat-puppet is unfit, the meat-puppet gets back into office.

So...if the Rodents pull this gag to install Willy Brown's Mattress Back into the White House, the Rodents will have to bargain heavily with the House GOP and with...Mitch McConnell.

Fun times, they are a comin'.

Edit:  I see where @Fishrrman effectively said the same, earlier.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 12:03:39 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2021, 12:01:56 am »
Biden isn't being liberal enough.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2021, 12:14:52 am »
Susan Rice.

Has the whackado burned enough sage?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2021, 12:18:52 am »
Susan Rice.
She already is running things. I bet she's the one who didn't see any need to tell KommieLa about the Syria bombings.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2021, 03:36:24 am »
Many of us predicted Biden was going to do the dirty filthy work, so when Joe stepped down, the dirty work was done and Kamala wouldn't have to get her hands dirty.  A very easy prediction as to what was obviously coming.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline dancer

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2021, 11:37:39 am »
This could get interesting.  She is not a natural born citizen and thus not qualified for the presidency.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2021, 02:00:58 pm »

I don't think there is a VP for her 1st term.  LBJ didn't have one when the deepstate had JFK killed

Sure there will.  That's in the 25th Amendment that was ratified in 1967.  Nixon replaced Agnew with Ford, and Ford replaced himself with Nelson Rockefeller.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2021, 03:52:46 pm »
This could get interesting.  She is not a natural born citizen and thus not qualified for the presidency.
If that was the case Kamelass wouldn't  be qualified for VP either.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2021, 05:34:01 pm »
Not sure how I got on Dems mailing list, but I am getting solicited about what I think about Bernie Sanders.  In an effort to move solidly into the fruitloop category, don't be surprised if Bernie is selected as the VP candidate for Harris.  It has to be someone who would never threaten her, and he would sell his soul to the devil for certain.

I just can't see Harris surviving a general election.  Maybe not even a primary, and I would see her being challenged since she was never elected.  Her survival would depend on how fixed the election would be.

I see Stacey Abrams challenging Harris.  Harris has many negative features that make her an unattractive candidate.  The woman that NEVER got elected governor of Georgia would easily think she is POTUS material, rising up from being a state senator.  Just a small ego going there.

By the end of this four year period, I am certain the pendulum swings the other direction.  People will be bent over and sore fro the Democommies enough to want change, again.

If Trump works hard to get rid of RINOs, and I think he WILL NOT do that, I think he would be hands on leader.  He might target 1 or 2, but incumbents 97% of the time get re-elected.

The Dems will not oust Biden until enough time has gone by to allow Harris to run twice.  That is if they see her as their future.  If she is nothing more than a place holder, then they replace him ASAP.  I just do not see Harris having the appeal to win a national election.  In California where they have sh*t for brains, she can do well, but the rest of the country, no way!