Author Topic: Why Would The New York Times Interview Sen. Josh Hawley’s Prom Date?  (Read 251 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Would The New York Times Interview Sen. Josh Hawley’s Prom Date?

Shelby Talcott
Media Reporter
March 08, 2021 11:50 AM ET

The New York Times (NYT) dug into Republican Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley’s past for a piece suggesting he’s changed since coming into “power,” even managing to get a comment from his prom date.

Critics swiftly called out the article on Twitter after its publication, with many specifically pointing out the prom date interview and poking fun at it.

“I’ve been very disappointed to see who he has become,” Hawley’s former prom date Kristen Ruehter-Thompson told the NYT for the piece, adding that Hawley’s father was “more of the influence” and that “there were always discussions of [former conservative radio host] Rush Limbaugh.”

The NYT article explored Hawley’s background following his decision to object to certification of the 2020 election results.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/08/the-new-york-times-interview-josh-hawley-prom-date/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Why is there no photo?  Is she homely or have a crazy cat lady sense of fashion?

The people have a right to know if she's hot.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why is there no photo?  Is she homely or have a crazy cat lady sense of fashion?

Dittos!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Going through his garbage didn't turn up any dirt.

Offline Hoodat

Because they are Democrat Party hacks posing as journalists.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

The fact that she is a Democrat should answer your question.

Here's the Mikulski standard:

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-