Author Topic: Exclusive — Democrat Congressman Vicente Gonzalez Reports Thousands in Questionable Interest Income  (Read 380 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive — Democrat Congressman Vicente Gonzalez Reports Thousands in Questionable Interest Income from Bank of China Account

Matthew Boyle 8 Mar 2021 Washington, DC

Democrat Rep. Vicente Gonzalez (D-TX) has on his three most recent financial disclosure forms filed with the clerk of the U.S. House of Representatives reported holdings worth more than $100,000 in the Bank of China, a state-owned bank run by the Chinese Communist Party.

On the second page of his calendar year 2017, 2018, and 2019 disclosure documents, Goznalez reported the holdings valued at between $100,001 and $250,000 in the Bank of China. Each report includes a disclosure that Gonzalez earned between $2,501 and $5,000 in interest each year from the Bank of China account.

The congressman has, according to the disclosures, other holdings worth more that paid less in interest. His 2017 report, filed in 2018, for instance revealed he had between $250,001 and $500,000 in an “Everbank” account that he reported collected no interest. His 2018 disclosure report revealed an account with TIAA Bank worth between $250,001 and $500,000 that collected only between $201 and $1,000 in interest. There are others similar to these in all three reports, but the Bank of China holding seems to pay out the best for the congressman according to the financial disclosure forms. On all three reports—2017, 2018, and 2019—no other holding or account paid out as high a level of interest, or unearned income, for the congressman according to these disclosures—meaning his investment in a state-run bank in a nation that is hostile to the United States is particularly lucrative for him.

The arrangement is also beneficial to the Bank of China, and ultimately the Chinese Communist Party, as like with any other bank the deposit the congressman has placed in this account can be used by the Bank of China for other purposes and initiatives like perhaps possibly loans to other enterprises backing Beijing’s vision through things like the Belt and Road Initiative–China’s geopolitical push for global economic domination. What’s more, according to the Bank of China website, there are only three cities in the United States with branches–one in New York, one in Chicago, and one in Los Angeles–meaning that there is no Bank of China branch in Gonzalez’s Texas district.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/08/exclusive-democrat-congressman-vicente-gonzalez-reports-thousands-in-questionable-interest-income-from-bank-of-china-account/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Let's just make this easier..Who doesn't the Chinese own?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

How long does it take a personal check from the Bank of China to clear?

Everything, and everyone, in China is property of the Chinese Communist Party. That's how Communism works.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline PeteS in CA

I don't have any assets in China, but under some conservatives' Six-Degrees-of-Separation Guilt-by-Tenuous-Association, the fact that the founder/CEO of my employer is from Taiwan and my employer does business in China makes me a Chinese spy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Communists are infamous for making use of unwitting accomplices.  You may be helping the Chinese Communist Party in ways you are not aware of.  Commies are sneaky red devils.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I wonder how much I'd fetch? :pondering:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Donald J. Trump

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So democrat has a Chinese bank account and totally legit, but Trump has a Chinese bank
                    I'm sorry was that racist?
account because he did business in China so he's corrupt