Author Topic: Demonstrators burn masks in front of Idaho state Capitol  (Read 352 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Demonstrators burn masks in front of Idaho state Capitol
« on: March 06, 2021, 10:20:02 pm »
Demonstrators burn masks in front of Idaho state Capitol

More than a hundred people gathered outside the Idaho state Capitol building in Boise on Saturday for a “burn the mask” event to push back against local orders on face coverings amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Local reporters posted videos and photos on Twitter showing families, including young children and adults, at the steps of the building, gathered close together while not wearing masks.

Some demonstrators hugged each other, while others displayed signs like, “I will not self-suffocate.”

Several posters hung up outside the Capitol building said “BURN THE MASK” and “#FreeIdaho,” along with crossed-off images of a face mask and papers that read, “Emergency Orders” and “Mandates.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/541963-demonstrators-burn-masks-in-front-of-idaho-state-capitol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Demonstrators burn masks in front of Idaho state Capitol
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2021, 10:44:15 pm »
 I am finding myself forgetting to put on a face mask more and more before I enter any building. Though we have no mask mandate stores till post signs that a face mask must be worn.  I think I'll stop wearing one  -- except for the Drs. offices -- they won't let you in and they still take temperature checks and ask you the usual COVID screening questions.

I've gone a long time without wearing any makeup because of the stupid masks.  I had just purchased a new eyeshadow palette and lisptick before the shut down.  (I still look my age with the makeup, but it's fun to pretend that it makes a difference ...lol)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 10:46:48 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2021, 10:50:33 pm »
I have too much beard for the mask to do anything but be a PITA.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2021, 10:56:50 pm »
I have too much beard for the mask to do anything but be a PITA.

Exactly.  My hubby same thing; if you have a long full beard, what's the point of a mask?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.